Full size suv with budget

Subscribe
Hi,

I am going to Florida in July and have booked a 7 seater full size suv with Budget and I would like to know what type of Suv should I expect to get?

Many of my friends have had quite a few problems with Budget at Orlando International trying to get what they paid for and are getting offered lower class type vehicle.

Here is the booking code and descrition of what I have booked.

CAR GROUP RATE CODE
PFAR S8

7 Seater Full Size SUV A/C

Here is the link to budgets list of SUV.

http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/html...occupancy.html

What would you expect to get from this list.

Thank you for any help in this matter.
Full size SUV is Class Z - Ford Expedition. Actually, there are few alternatives to that which could provide the combination of seven passenger seating + luggage space. A Ford Explorer (optional seven seats, but very little luggage space when the 3rd row seat is up) or Toyota Highlander (same complaint) would clearly be downgrades.

I would expect the rate to be higher for Class Z than a minivan, so if they offer a minivan a little negotiation would be proper.

If they offer you a Ford Flex, check out the vehicle before you reject it. They really are pretty handy for big-group, long-haul travel.
Quote: Full size SUV is Class Z - Ford Expedition. Actually, there are few alternatives to that which could provide the combination of seven passenger seating + luggage space. A Ford Explorer (optional seven seats, but very little luggage space when the 3rd row seat is up) or Toyota Highlander (same complaint) would clearly be downgrades.

I would expect the rate to be higher for Class Z than a minivan, so if they offer a minivan a little negotiation would be proper.

If they offer you a Ford Flex, check out the vehicle before you reject it. They really are pretty handy for big-group, long-haul travel.
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me, I wondered if you have ever heard of Budget actually renting out a ford flex.