Starwood Reservations Closed?

Subscribe
I've tried calling SPG, SPG Gold, Sheraton Reservations, and Westin Reservations lines. No matter what I do, I get stuck in an automated phone loop saying I should ask to take a survey after my call, and I cannot get through to a person. I'm not Platinum, so I can't use that line, but I'm at a loss regarding how to contact Starwood by phone. SPG.com says I must contact a reservations agent to complete the booking I want, but there seem to be no agents available. Any ideas?
An educated guess would be that they're closed for Christmas. If you *really* need to make a reservation, you could call the hotel in question, or perhaps call the SPG line in a country that doesn't recognize Christmas as a holiday, such as Japan.
Quote: An educated guess would be that they're closed for Christmas. If you *really* need to make a reservation, you could call the hotel in question, or perhaps call the SPG line in a country that doesn't recognize Christmas as a holiday, such as Japan.
Hmm...I had that guess, too, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one having trouble. Not that I wish for people to be forced to work on Christmas, but I would've thought there to be a call center open somewhere to help anyone who may be travelling on Christmas.
I would try 'Click to Call' in the drop down Contact Us on the top left of SPG.com
So why is the bonus link not open.
Because of all the whiners complaining about their points not posting, and demanding that SPG either fix this or take it away! Guess which one happened.
also I find generally from Midnight till 3am Pacific Time that theres no one in to answer the phone no matter what day of the week it is.

OP did your call fall into this time period?
Quote: Because of all the whiners complaining about their points not posting, and demanding that SPG either fix this or take it away! Guess which one happened.
Really?
Quote: also I find generally from Midnight till 3am Pacific Time that theres no one in to answer the phone no matter what day of the week it is.

OP did your call fall into this time period?
Yes, it did...exactly.
Dear members,

I can only provide information that I know at this moment.

Our reservation centers in Singapore, US and Europe will be closed on Christmas and New Year's Day. This has been the practice for the past 3 years since I joined the company.

This may also be the reason the OP is not able to contact anyone during the time he/she is trying to call one of our hotlines.

I believe this is practised universally but I can check if the centers in Japan and Guangzhou are closed on these two days as well.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee
Quote: Dear members,

I can only provide information that I know at this moment.

Our reservation centers in Singapore, US and Europe will be closed on Christmas and New Year's Day. This has been the practice for the past 3 years since I joined the company.

This may also be the reason the OP is not able to contact anyone during the time he/she is trying to call one of our hotlines.

I believe this is practised universally but I can check if the centers in Japan and Guangzhou are closed on these two days as well.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee
All I can say is about a yr ago I needed directions after 12am on a Sat night a couple of times (the other wasnt a Sat night) and I found out that between 12am & 3am LA time there is no one anywhere available to take a call