Free Gogo Internet. Pass It On.

Subscribe
Quote: just an fyi if you change the case on deltatrygogo (all uppercase one time, all lowercase the other) you can use it twice.
It can actually be used unlimited times, regardless of case. It is the one and only code you need through Dec 31st. If you want something Jan 1 through early Feb, use the promo listed in this thread *for yourself* and a secondary address or family member and save the resulting codes for use during that period. There' s also a good chance that something similar to the DELTATRYGOGO will appear for Jan and forward, but in case not, you might want to plan.
Quote: ...That's my contribution for the day.
And a substantial contribution indeed. Thank you jenniparks.
Quote: I wonder if the 2010LexusLS code mentioned over on the AA forum would work on DL planes.......
Nope. Tried this code today on a 737-800 without success.

Ryan
GoGo is a bit SlowSlow
It's better than nothing, but 54Mb is the fastest I have ever connected. Also, I've been bumped off way too early on initial decent. Trying to send attachments of any size is painful (upload speed is especially slow). Nice idea, but needs tweaking to be really useful. IMO
Quote: It's better than nothing, but 54Mb is the fastest I have ever connected. Also, I've been bumped off way too early on initial decent. Trying to send attachments of any size is painful (upload speed is especially slow). Nice idea, but needs tweaking to be really useful. IMO
Are you referring to the speed of the WiFi connection or the speed of the internet connection? 54mbps would be blazing fast, so I suspect you meant the former (which really doesn't matter unless you are going to bottleneck there - certainly not the case with an EvDO connection). If you had difficulties, it was probably isolated (or perhaps something is configured incorrectly on your laptop), as I've used it a dozen or so times and have been able to watch streaming TV and use other applications requiring good throughput every time. I use EvDO Rev A (via Verizon) here on the ground, and the speeds in the air seem comparable, which is not surprising since the technology is the same.
Here's another free code to use: (expires Jan 7, 2010)

2472564126dvu

Ryan
Quote: Here's another free code to use: (expires Jan 7, 2010)

2472564126dvu

Ryan
Where is this one from...Ive used most of my other codes, so this one is helpful!
Here is another code if you have used the others listed above: 2285632980tlk

Supposed to work on all carriers. Expires 1/7/10.
Quote: Where is this one from...Ive used most of my other codes, so this one is helpful!
This and similar ones are people's personal codes. You can help them earn additional free codes food for Jan/Feb by using them, but if you are just out for free access, you can use the DELTATRYGOGO as often as you want through the end of the year. As long as you enter unique info in the signup form each flight, it can be used an unlimited number of times. Yesterday, my dog Hiouweik Lnwiefheifbwi with email address [email protected] signed up. Get it?
Quote: Where is this one from...Ive used most of my other codes, so this one is helpful!
Quote: Yesterday, my dog Hiouweik Lnwiefheifbwi with email address [email protected] signed up. Get it?
As someone who has purchased it several times, including multiple monthly passes, Gogo sent me an invitation to refer other people. When they use my referral code, they get free access and for every one that uses it, so do I.

Since I have given them much business, I consider this a perk or reward, a win-win for everyone involved and slightly more ethical than signing up my dog who currently has no elite status (but nearly FO on Amex MQMs).
Quote: Since I have given them much business, I consider this a perk or reward, a win-win for everyone involved and slightly more ethical than signing up my dog who currently has no elite status (but nearly FO on Amex MQMs).
I've given them a lot of business too, and I'm a shareholder to boot, but I figure if they offer a free code that may be used unlimited times, I may as well use it that way. You might want to consider getting your dog on a plane more often so he can earn elite status... mine hates flying coach and would kill me if he didn't get his free cocktail on long-hauls.

PS> I'm writing this from the air, logged in on my hamster's account right now.
Quote: I've given them a lot of business too, and I'm a shareholder to boot, but I figure if they offer a free code that may be used unlimited times, I may as well use it that way. You might want to consider getting your dog on a plane more often so he can earn elite status... mine hates flying coach and would kill me if he didn't get his free cocktail on long-hauls.

PS> I'm writing this from the air, logged in on my hamster's account right now.
IIRC DELTATRYGOGO isn't an "unlimited" use code, but for first time users - aka use once and like it enough to start paying. I am little surprised a shareholder would advocate abusing a marketing promo in this fashion. However since I am not a shareholder I shouldn't argue the point and am unclear why Gogo made it easy to abuse their promo. Next reply from the Gerbil's account?

PS - my dogs okay unless he doesn't get his pre-departure bone, then the whining begins...
Quote: IIRC DELTATRYGOGO isn't an "unlimited" use code, but for first time users - aka use once and like it enough to start paying. I am little surprised a shareholder would advocate abusing a marketing promo in this fashion. However since I am not a shareholder I shouldn't argue the point and am unclear why Gogo made it easy to abuse their promo. Next reply from the Gerbil's account?

PS - my dogs okay unless he doesn't get his pre-departure bone, then the whining begins...
Mooper's gerbil here. Kidding, I'm back on the ground using good ol' 3G. Wait - Gogo used 3G technology, too... sorry, I digress.

DELTATRYGOGO isn't promoted for unlimited use, but it is in fact - by means of it's design - exactly that. Given the aggressive promotion of the free use (today, reps were handing out cards with the code printed on it... perhaps in response to feedback that not enough people knew the WiFi existed or that it was free), I figure they didn't design it that way by accident. They knew very well that if they wanted to vastly reduce multiple uses (albeit not completely), they could have required a credit card for unique user identification only (not to charge). You have to submit a credit card number once you become a paid user anyway, so why not get it saved to the profile during the trial if the goal is to give one free use?
Is there something Im missing? I remember reading somewhere that if we use lowercase deltatrygogo that we can use the code a second time, but for me, I can only use it once as it wont let me past that page without entering a new email address. Yes, I can create/use a different email, but is there a way to use DELTATRYGOGO and deltatrygogo twice with the same email address?
Quote: Is there something Im missing? I remember reading somewhere that if we use lowercase deltatrygogo that we can use the code a second time, but for me, I can only use it once as it wont let me past that page without entering a new email address. Yes, I can create/use a different email, but is there a way to use DELTATRYGOGO and deltatrygogo twice with the same email address?
It was reported higher in the thread that changing case would work but I haven't tried it. Have you tried the other codes mentioned in this thread starting with post #1?