Carlson Hotels (Radisson) Family & Friends Rate - 2009 - 2017 Thread

Subscribe
25 percent off your next stay at participating Carlson Hotels between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, 2009.

Regent Hotels & Resorts
Radisson Hotels & Resorts
Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Park Inn

Use promotional code “CARLSONF” when booking. Click on "More Search Options" for Promotional Code location.

http://www.radisson.com/
Any ID required at check-in?
Thanks, just in time for my christmas booking!
http://www.radisson.com/familyandfriends Here`s the Terms & Condition Website. I think there is no ID requierd at chckin?! Did anoyne used this rate?
Looks like no miles/points.

On the bottom of the initial page for www.goldpointsplus.com there is another offer of 25% off on some properties. If your hotel happens to be on the list you can get 25% off and points/miles.

Fanily & Friends
Quote:
INSTRUCTIONS:
No points/miles awarded
1 night minimum stay required.
PS Also a promo for double points.
no points that`s correct, but in the f&f rate there`s breakfast included.
I dont found any regent rates . I think the rates are only for

Radisson Hotels & Resorts
Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Park Inn

??
Great....I was looking for a good deal on near the AllState Arena
I ran a search for DCA-area hotels and see these are not pre-paid stays (like IGH), so easily cancelable. ^ Thanks, OP!
Many thanks OP have made significant savings, worked especially well for Abu Dhabi where breakfast is included.
Hi, it seems to be a good offer.
However, in the specific terms I see the following:

Special rate offer is available exclusively to all employees, affiliates, partners, franchisees, friends and family of the entire Carlson organization including, Carlson Marketing, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide and Carlson Hotels Worldwide.

I don`t fit anywhere near here.
won`t it be a problem?
Quote: Hi, it seems to be a good offer.
However, in the specific terms I see the following:

Special rate offer is available exclusively to all employees, affiliates, partners, franchisees, friends and family of the entire Carlson organization including, Carlson Marketing, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide and Carlson Hotels Worldwide.

I don`t fit anywhere near here.
won`t it be a problem?
If you ever were nice to a desk clerk, would that not make you a "friend"?
JudyJFLA
So just spent one night in the Radisson Blu Leipzig! Nobody checked if i am a member of the Carlson Group. But i had a wonderful stay in Leipzig with a nice breakfast!
extended into 2010....
Based on a reservation request I just made for Boston over President's Day weekend, I tried using the F&F promotional code OP provided and it seemed to work leading me to believe the expiration date has been extended at least through Feb'10. Have not tried dates further out. I did not see anywhere in T&C/fine print where breakfast is included with F&F rate as others have noted. Does it vary by hotel?
Quote: So just spent one night in the Radisson Blu Leipzig! Nobody checked if i am a member of the Carlson Group. But i had a wonderful stay in Leipzig with a nice breakfast!
Did you check the rate with the normal internet offer without promo code? Was it cheaper?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  51  101