Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mexicana Elite-Level Members: Please Answer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2007, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Mexicana Elite-Level Members: Please Answer

I am conducting research for an upcoming article in InsideFlyer magazine about elite-level memberships and would like your answers to the following questions. Either respond here or at [email protected].

Thank you!

1) What one benefit that you receive as an elite-level member in frecuenta do you value the most?

2) What one elite benefit would you like to be offered that you currently aren't being offered?

3) If you could ask one question of the managers of the elite program, what would it be?
Old Nov 18, 2007, 7:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Does anyone have MEX Elite?

What does Mexicana elite do, are they beter than AeroMexico? Is it worth useing their program; even their top level seems reasonable when one looks at all their partners.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.