Reload this Page >

Five Continents in 3 Days and Some Other Mad Trips in 2012

Five Continents in 3 Days and Some Other Mad Trips in 2012

Old Jan 27, 2014, 1:03 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
Bologna

I was based out in the countryside, but the city is compact enough that it was walkable to get into the city and see the sights (including what to me coming from a young country is some pretty amazing architecture). There are good frequent buses out to the surrounding villages if too tired or if the weather was too inclement. I got lucky with the weather - the rain on arrival cleared within an hour and it was nice and sunny and warm the remaining time I was there.

I explored the city and parts of the countryside near where I was staying on foot, and also had a longish day trip to San Marino (fast train to Rimini then bus up the hill). By the end of my visit here I was looking forward to some less energetic travel days.

Not long after my visit the area (well more to the north of Bologna) was hit by a powerful earthquake A reminder of the common geology that Italy shares with New Zealand.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:12 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Bologna to Frankfurt (BLQ-FRA) on Lufthansa 737-500 in business

I wake early. The weather has turned but I'm on my way out. I have an early departure and have the usual dilemna when flying early morning from an unfamiliar airport - how early do I need to turn up? I don't want to arrive at the airport and find check in isn't open but I'd also rather not push things in case of any issues en route or massive security queues.

As the airport is quite small I was surprised to see a special premium security line that goes directly to the contract lounge. I was in the lounge only a short time before boarding was called.

The flight was fairly full. There was a breakfast served (at least by meal time, the food was more reminiscent of lunch). We had better views of the Alps than the flight over. All too soon we landed at Frankfurt - quite early but we get a remote stand. By the time the bus gets to the terminal we weren't terribly early.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Jan 28, 2014 at 12:18 am
Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:17 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Lufthansa
Business Class menu
Bologna to Frankfurt
April 2012

Meal

Frankfurters on "Anapuma" Lentil Salad and Herbed Quark

Grune Sauce (herbal green sauce, a Frankfurt specialty) with Potatoes

Egg and Parsley

Frankfurter Schnitte (a slice of cake)

Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:25 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Frankfurt to Zurich (FRA-ZRH) on Lufthansa 737-300 in business class

When I planned this itinerary I had 2 spare sectors and not many miles to use up, and a spare several hours in which to do it. I wanted to fly somewhere new but also have backup options in case of irrops. In the end, I chickened out of flying a new route and opted for the same choice in flying Lufthansa to Zurich and back on the same aircraft to reduce irrop risks further.

I do like this short flight - as long as the weather is reasonably clear there are great views and the service onboard is great. As the meal was the same as my previous flight I stuck with liquid refreshments including a few refills.

Zurich airport is also very efficient at security meaning there ought to be time for a lounge visit to the nice Senator lounge (thanks to star alliance gold status) - and there was plenty of time thanks to our early arrival.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:25 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Lufthansa
Business Class menu
Frankfurt to Zurich
April 2012

Meal

Egg and Parsley

Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:31 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Zurich to Frankfurt (ZRH-FRA) on Lufthansa 737-300 in business

It was the same crew so they kept my glass filled. Unfortunately the same menu for the third flight of the day, so again I skipped the meal.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:32 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Lufthansa
Business Class menu
Zurich to Frankfurt
April 2012

Meal

Egg and Parsley

Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:49 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Frankfurt transit

While I had a few hours until my next flight, I also had some things to do so I cleared security and immigration and headed for the transfer desk. Transfer desk couldn't issue a boarding pass for me as my next flight was not with Lufthansa or one of their owned airlines, and I was told to check in at the gate an hour before departure. On my request they printed my itinerary so I could get access to the lounge until then.

In the lounge I had a shower before it got busy in the evening. I think this was the first time at a Frankfurt lounge, other than a HON lounge (or first class terminal) that I didn't have to wait for a shower. Even at the first class terminal and HON lounges I've sometimes had to wait for a shower. That taken care of I caught up on some work and had a few beverages to fill in the time.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 1:22 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Frankfurt to Tokyo Narita (FRA-NRT) on ANA 77W in business

I left the lounge early to make sure I wasn't bumped from the full flight for checking in too late. It only took a few moments at the gate desk to check in. Boarding hadn't yet started but appeared to be imminent so I did laps of the circle at the end of the B pier where our gate was. Fortunately boarding started before I got too dizzy

I was a bit apprehensive about seat comfort on this flight because it has staggered seating in business class. My previous experiences with staggered seating had not been pleasant - on Swiss I had a window seat that was too close to the cabin wall and so I had to sit on a lean all flight, while on Emirates the large shelf on the side made for a cramped seat and the tray was too tight and not adjustable for someone who is big in all directions like me. I'd selected a true aisle seat and was pleasantly surprised. While not as comfortable as the business class seats on Singapore or Air New Zealand to pick just a couple of my preferences, it was much better than both Swiss and Emirates. Still, the staggered layout is more crowded than the traditional layouts and increases the differentiation to first class as well as more efficiently utilising the space. Little wonder that more airlines have adopted this in recent times.

An amenity kit and menu were handed out. Pre-departure drink, and I snuck a refill also. For a moment I thought I was going to be denied my meal choice of the Japanese option (I love this whether it be on ANA, Japan Airlines, or Singapore Airlines; and have even been know to deliberately route via Japan just for this). The flight attendant couldn't believe I really wanted this (or maybe she knew they would run out of the Japanese meals?) and kept trying to push me to select something else more familiar I persisted and won out in the end. The thing I like about these meals is they are generally much healthier than the western option, have lots of small bites with a wide variety of flavours and textures, look attractive, and goes down really well with a few small bottles of saki or some shochu.

With more flights to come I had plenty of time to really enjoy my dinner - every mouthful and sip (okay gulp). Who cares if everyone else has long finished their meal? This flight was plenty long enough to do this, watch some movies and get a few hours sleep. Just perfect so that I'd be slightly tired for the next flight, which is also an overnight longhaul. Whereas if I'd slept too much in the first flight then I wouldn't in the second. When I first started travelling long distances such issues as sleep management bothered me and I'd spend time thinking about it and trying to work it all out, bearing in mind departure and arrival times of day and any en route long transits. Now I've flown a fair bit (the equivalent of some 146 times around the world according to flight memory), it all comes to me without thinking.

We landed early and got a gate in the 50s pier. In the years I've been flying in and out of NRT, on several different airlines (and at times those airlines have used varying gate ares) this was the only portion I hadn't had a gate at. Not that the pier is much different to the 40s which Singapore Airlines currently uses.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Jan 28, 2014 at 1:42 am
Old Jan 28, 2014, 1:42 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

ANA
Business Class menu
Frankfurt to Tokyo
April 2012

Drink

Champagne

Champagne Jacquart Brut 2005
Champagne France
Chardonnay / Pinot Noir
A rare gem that has collected praise from around the world, and even been served at the Nobel Prize dinner. A citrus aroma meshes with a croissant-like fragrance for an elegant taste that envelopes the acidity in strong bubbles.

White Wine

Rully "Clos des Mollepierres" 2010 Domaine Roux Pere et Fils
Cote Chalonnaise Burgundy France
Chardonnay
This famous domaine owns a large field around Saint-Aubin, a hidden treasure for white wines. Noted for its fragrance that is fresh like grapefruit, this wine has a rich fruit flavour that overwhelms its faint bitter taste.

Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2008 Bischofliche Weinguter
Mosel Germany
Riesling
This historical winery was named by a monk in 1561. The honey-soaked aroma mixes with the acacia flower fragrance for a fresh and fruity wine that maintains delicate harmony between acidity and soft sweetness.

Red Wine

Chateau Villa Bel Air 2007
Graves Bordeaux France
Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot / Cabernet Franc
Owned by owners of Chateau Lynch-Bages, this small chateau has recently earned high marks. The black currant and prune tastes softly mask the faint hint of vegetable flavor in this robust and elegant wine.

Tinpot Hut Marlborough Pinot Noir 2010
Marlborough New Zealand
Pinot Noir
The spotlight shines on this brand, established in 2006 by Fiona Turner, the brewer behind Marlborough. Violet and plum fragrances add a fresh taste to this wine with its harmony between elegant acidity and fine tannin.

Snacks

Assortment of select cheeses

Rice crackers

Enjoy a selection of monthly amuse-bouche before your meal
On flights leaving from Japan, these dishes use seasonal ingredients. Each combination features four dishes that fuse Japanese ingredients with methods from Western cooking. Enjoy the in-season taste that is an extraordinary match with wine or Japanese sake.

Sake

Daishichi (Fukushima) Medium dry
Using the traditional distillation method "Kimoto process", this liquour brings out the potential of rice for a comfortable flavor.

Chiyokotobuki (Yamagata) Dry
The flavor of rice adds fullness to an exquisite ginjo aroma. Matured for over 2 years to give it a mellow taste.

Jokigen (Ishikawa) Medium dry)
This sake draws out the flavor of rice, letting you experience the unique breadth of the Yamahai process.
* This brand is only available on flights to and from Narita. It will no longer be offered once the stocks run out.

Shochu

Kawagoe (Sweet potato - Miyazaki)
A sweet potato variety called Koganesengan is used for this sweet potato shocks featuring a mellow feel on the tongue.

Hakat Dontaku (Mugi barley - Fukuoka)
Barley, a specialty product of Amagi, Fukuoka Prefecture, is used and left to ferment for 3 years for the smooth flavor characterizing this shochu.

Umeshu (Plum Wine)

Nankobai no Kodawari Umeshu (Oita)
Made from choice fruity nankobai Japanese plums, this liquor matures for a long time until rich.

Aperitif & Cocktail

Dry Sherry
Campari (Soda / Orange)
Kir
Kir Royal
Martini
Gin & Tonic
Bloody Mary
Screwdriver

Spirits

Chivas Regal 12YO
Jack Daniel's Black
Suntory Yamazaki 12YO
Gin
Vodka

Beer

Digestif

Camus VSOP
Baileys Original Irish Cream
Cointreau

Soft Drink

Aromatic Kabosu ANA's Original Drink
Orange Juice
Apple Juice
Tomato Juice
Grapefruit Juice
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola Zero
Sprite
Ginger Ale
Still Mineral Water
Sparkling Mineral Water
Milk
Green Tea (Hot Cold)
Herbal Tea ANA's Original Blend
Night Blend (Balanced Tea)
Morning Blend (Glucks Tea)
Items to help you have a pleasant sleep

Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and tea can be served at any time. Ask a cabin attendant to order.

Japanese-style course

Seasonal ingredients have been selected and elaborately cooked to create soothing tastes.

Zensai
Assortment of seasonal appetizers

Kobachi
Braised scallop and bamboo shoot in soy-based sauce

Sunomono
Marinated smoked salmon and mackerel in vinegar sauce

This assortment of seasonal appetizers combines several dishes, including simmered shrimp and roasted eel wrapped in egg, for one luxurious plate.
A small bowl contains seasonal foods : bamboo shoots and wakame.

Shusai
Grilled Pacific cod with citron soy sauce 129kcal
Firm Pacific cod is marinated in soy sauce, mirin, and other seasonings and then griloed. Enjoy the delicate flavor of this white fish with the delicious flavor of the plump meat.

Rice
Freshly-steamed rice, miso soup, and assorted Japanese pickles

Original Parfait
Vanilla and raspberry yogurt ice cream parfait
The pale pink of the raspberry yogurt and the green of the kiwi fruit sauce create a dessert parfait with a spring-like finish.

Course meals are available only for the first meal.

Western-style course

Enjoy dishes our chef is proud of, made of seasonal ingredients carefully selected for the best taste.

Appetizer
Bouillabasse-style seafood terrine
Based on a bouillabaisse, this terrine is rich in seafood flavor.
The spicy mayonnaise "rouille" serves as a perfect match to give the dish a colorful, spring-like finish.

Main Plate (Please choose one of the following plates)

Sauteed fillet of beef, black pepper flavor with Cotes du Rhone wine sauce 289kcal or grated daikon radish soy sauce 276kcal
This pepper-flavored steak has a slight kick of spicy flavor.
Enjoy with an elegant sauce using Cotes du Rhone red wine or a Japanese grated daikon radish soy sauce.

Sauteed sea bass with garlic-flavored vegetables and saffron shellfish sauce 258kcal
Sea bass, with a hint of herb flavor, is grilled on its skin. The dish is given a light touch with a highly fragrant saffron sauce including broth made from Orient clam, short-necked clam, and mussels.

Bread

Two varieties of bread served with dairy butter and olive oil
Steamed rice, miso soup, and assorted Japanese pickles also available.

Original Parfait

Vanilla and raspberry yogurt ice cream parfait
The pale pink of the raspberry yogurt and the green of the kiwi fruit sauce create a dessert parfait with a spring-like finish.

Plate Dining

Enjoy a variety of flavors in one plate with this meal that offers wonder and discovery. The Yonemura plate provides a creative meal that could be defined as both French and Japanese cuisine.

Fresh garden salad

Lobster curry with steamed rice 486 kcal

Fresh seasonal fruit

Each Plate Dining meal is prepared after receiving an order. Therefore, there will be a short wait until the meal is served.

Light Dishes

We have light dishes available for you to enjoy anytime you like.

Fresh garden salad with creamy pepper dressing
Enjoy this fresh vegetable green salad with a creamy pepper dressing.

Hot Japanese udon noodles, garnished with dried sea lettuce
The seaside flavor adds a comforting scent to the calming flavor of Japanese broth.

Ramen noodles in miso-based soup with Welsh onions
Rich miso-based soup mixes well with the springy noodles.

Braised chicken and egg served over steamed rice
Fluffy egg envelopes the gentle flavor of chicken and onions simmered in a sweetened soy sauce.

Minestrone soup
The tastes of tomatoes and herb vegetables blend into a hearty soup.

Sandwich : Bacon and egg
Enjoy the combination of juicy bacon and egg.

Desserts

Enjoy with your favorite drink after a meal or for a refreshing change of pace.

Assortment of select cheeses (Bonifaz Herb, Gruyere)
Dry fruits garnish these two cheeses. Enjoy with wine.

Fresh seasonal fruit
We have prepared refreshing fruits to cleanse your palate after your meal.

Vanilla ice cream
Enjoy the rich, milky flavor that smoothly melts in your mouth.

Japanese meal set

This set includes mozuku algae, a product rich in minerals, in a vinegary sauce and salt-grilled salmon, which serves as a perfect match for steamed rice.

Mozuku algea in vinegary sauce

Salt-grilled salmon 144kcal

Steamed rice, miso soup, and assorted Japanese pickles
We offer bonito SALALA to accompany your rice.

Western meal set

A simple, plain omelet is garnished with ratatouille and pork sausage.

Plain omelet with pork sausage 413kcal

Breakfast bread served with dairy butter

Fresh seasonal fruit

NRT↔FRA 20120301-20120531
NRT↔MUC 20120301-20120531
FRA↔HND 20120301-20120531
Old Jan 31, 2014, 1:55 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Tokyo Narita transit

I was used to transfer security at NRT being speedy - either no one in the queue or only a handful of people. So I was not ready for the long queue which snaked in the transit area and back along the corridor to the gates. For quite a long while there was only one metal detector in operation so we slowly shuffled forward. About an hour after I'd joined the queue and still some distance from reaching the front a second lane was opened, but this only improved the slow shuffle to a slightly less slow shuffle.

Fortunately I had plenty of time before my next flight as it took over 90 minutes just to clear security. I popped into the 50s lounge and had a shower before walking over to the 40s satellite where my next flight will depart. I was soon bored so roamed the terminal visiting the 10s satellite for old times sakes (I'd flown in and out of there many times back when Singapore Airlines had a gate there and before the "new" part of the terminal in the 40s and 50s gates opened up.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 3:22 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Tokyo Narita to Osaka Kansai (NRT-KIX) on Air New Zealand 777-200ER in business

At the appropriate time I arrived at the gate. There was a short delay to boarding announced due to the ubiquitious late inboard aircraft. The announced length of delay was short so I didn't bother heading for the lounge or roaming. Passengers who were issued boarding passes other than at NRT were asked to approach the gate desk. Air NZ always reissues international boarding passes for flights headed to New Zealand, while verifying eligibility to enter New Zealand. However as our next stop was Osaka, or perhaps because I had an ANA-issued boarding pass from my check in at Frankfurt which may have appeared to have been an ANA-issued boarding pass at NRT, there seemed to be some confusion and I was told I did not need my boarding pass to be reissued and was shooed away from the desk.

The flight was going to be full. Originally it was routed as Tokyo to Auckland via Christchurch but some weeks before departure it was combined with the Osaka flight and rerouted as a triangle Auckland to Tokyo to Osaka to Auckland. Some unlucky passengers had to fly on other days or were put on other flights because there wasn't enough space to take all the passengers then booked on the separate Tokyo and Osaka flights to New Zealand as well as the passengers from New Zealand to Osaka.

My favourite seat does not have a lot of nearby overhead bin space as duvets and emergency kit gets stored in the overhead bin immediately above the seat. So I wanted to board early to ensure my carry on will be close to my seat. No such luck. As soon as boarding was announced there was a stampede for the gate and priority boarding was ignored by passengers and the gate staff accepted the chaos. It took a while to get my boarding pass read when of course I was told it would need to be reissued. There was a queue at the desk to do this. When my turn came they tried to move me to another seat but I refused as they didn't appear to have a good reason. By the time I finally entered the airbridge almost every passenger had boarded. My small carry on ended up having to go into a locker
Old Jan 31, 2014, 3:36 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

There was no pre-departure drink offered, supposedly due to Japanese regulations. Apparently this was being treated as a domestic flight despite all passengers being international (no 9th freedom to carry solely domestic passengers).

If I'd known this I might have stayed in the lounge longer to have a drink - by now I was getting parched. Oh well.

We eventually pushed back 30 minutes late. While the time in the air is fairly short, it was still over 90 minutes and given the evening departure time I anticipated a meal and some decent drinks. Instead we got offered some Japanese snacks/crackers and a choice of tea, coffee, juice or water. I wasn't impressed and nor were other passengers. The crew said the catering storage was all messed up due to this extra hop and even if there weren't local rules to consider they wouldn't have time to sort it all out. We'd get our dinner on the next flight - ie right when we'd be wanting to sleep.

We had nice views of the lights of Tokyo, Osaka and other places in between. Upon arrival continuing passengers to Auckland where ushered directly from the airbridge into the gate lounge - ie we bypassed transfer security. This made sense to me as we'd all cleared security at another airport in the same country (ie NRT) and there was less risk of a passenger going missing and holding up the flight by going to the wrong place (eg immigration instead of transit security).

We were told to expect reboarding in 20 minutes - just long enough to visit the lounge. I'd known from a previous flight with Air New Zealand from Osaka that they use the Japan Airlines Sakura lounge, and conveniently this was close to our gate. Half the business class cabin followed me there as they seemed to realise I knew where I was going. There had not been any announcement or advice that we had the use of this lounge. It pays to know what is available and what you are eligible for. Much better to enjoy a snack and some drinks in comfort in a quiet lounge than milling around a crowded gate. It was just a shame that at this late hour of the night the lounge had no meals available - only snacks.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:22 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Osaka Kansai to Auckland (KIX-AKL) on Air New Zealand 777-200ER in business

There was no sign of boarding at the expected time, but I left the lounge to stretch my legs. When boarding was eventually called this time priority boarding was enforced and finally pre-departure bubbles served up. Somehow the transit managed to lose more time and we departed about 90 minutes late.

After take off it seemed to take a while for the crew to get organised. Even getting the meal orders was an hour into the flight. I worked out that dinner will be served around 1am Japan time, or around 5am New Zealand time, and decided to instead get some sleep.

We made up some time during the flight thanks to schedule padding, a faster cruise than normal and a more direct approach to the airport, and landed only an hour late. We got a gate at the end of the pier furthest from immigration.

I suppose it goes to show how lucky I've been not to have too many poor flights, but this was easily the worst international flight on Air New Zealand in a premium cabin for lack of service and chaos. It was nowhere near the usual high standards that Air NZ sets itself. When I gave feedback afterwards I was told there had been a lot of complaints about the Japan flights after Tokyo and Osaka were merged. I said I wasn't surprised.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Jan 31, 2014 at 4:28 pm
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:23 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Air New Zealand
Business Class menu
Osaka to Auckland
April 2012

Dinner

To begin

Seared duck breast with watercress scented potato salad and apple and cucumber dressing

From the bakery

Garlic bread, dark rye rolls and focaccia bread rolls

Mains

Cabernet braised beef with potato confit, broccoli and cranberry relish

Traditional Japanese dish of grilled chicken and vegetable roulade with sansho pepper glaze, simmered pumpkin, maitake mushrooms and steamed rice with wasabi flakes

Pan roasted perch fish with quinoa, olive and mint tabbouleh, lemon cream sauce, fresh green beans and cherry tomato

Japanese green tea, miso soup and Japanese pickles to complement your meal.

To finish

Caramelised citrus tart with passionfruit mascarpone cream

Gourmet ice cream dessert of mixed berry and peach ice cream with crisp wafer

Cheese

A selection of fine hard, soft and blue cheeses

Hot drinks

Freshly brewed or decaffeinated coffee, tea, Japanese green tea, herbal tea or hot chocolate

Breakfast

Wake-up drinks

Start your day with a fruit smoothie, your choice of juice, freshly brewed or decaffeinated coffee, tea, Japanese green tea, herbal tea or hot chocolate

Light breakfast

A bowl of muesli with yoghurt and fresh fruit is available as a lighter option

Full breakfast

Fruit and cereals will be offered followed by a hot bakery selection and your choice of a hot breakfast

Fresh fruit salad

Fruit or natural yoghurt

Muesli, fruity bran flakes, Weet-Bix, Cornflakes

From the bakery

Croissants, muffins, wholemeal, white or fruit toast offered with fruit conserve

From the stove

Brie and mushroom omelette with wilted spinach, grilled bacon and breakfast potatoes

Japanese rice porridge with vegetables, prawns and mitsuba herb

Vanilla apple hotcakes with grilled peach, lemon ricotta cream and breakfast syrup

Drinks

Wine

The premium wine selection onboard this flight has been chosen by our wine consultants : John Belsham of Foxes Island Wines, Kate Radbund of CJ Pask Winery and Jim Harre, nationally recognised wine judge. For details of our onboard wines, refer to your Air New Zealand Wine Guide.

New Zealand Sparkling Wine

Fresh, bright, lifted nose with toasty notes. The palate shows strawberry and lemon with rich yeast flavours. Elegant and well balanced with a long lingering aftertaste.

Champagne

G.H. Mumm Cordon Rouge, France
The bubbles are rich on the palate, but never over-powering. The perfect balance is combined with a rounded, full vinosity. The mix of fresh fruit and caramel aromas give even more intensity to the finish. This is a subtly balanced wine with a remarkable capacity to linger in the mouth.

Spirits

Glenfiddich Malt Whisky, Chivas Regal Blended Whisky, Jack Daniel’s Black Label, Gordons Gin, 42 Below Vodka, Courvoisier VSOP, Coruba Rum, Ron Bacardi Superior

Port and Liqueurs

Portuguese Port, Grand Marnier, Baileys Irish Cream

Beer

A selection of beer featuring Steinlager Pure, Export Gold, Heineken and low alcohol lager.

Cold drinks

Mineral water, orange juice, apple juice, tomato juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, cola, lemonade, L&P (sparkling lemon drink), tonic water, ginger ale, diet cola, diet lemonade.

Hot drinks

Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, English Breakfast tea, hot chocolate, chamomile tea, lemon and ginger tea, decaffeinated tea, raspberry, strawberry and loganberry and cranberry and pomegranate, Earl Grey tea, peppermint tea, green tea, jasmine green tea

NZ98_KIX_DINNER_767_112

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.