FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Concierge Key AA Premium Service
Old May 4, 2008, 5:07 pm
wlciii

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by ESpen36
Generally speaking, if you want to be invited to CK, you have to drive a LOT of revenue to AA by significantly impacting the traveling decisions of many others. For example, the CEOs, VPs of Travel or Travel Managers of major corporations would be candidates for CK membership....
Espen, I appreciate your attempt to generally outline a possible (and what seems to be a pretty logical) requirement for an invitation to CK. But, what I would really like to hear are some first hand insights into what people have actually done to get the invite.

All I'm sayin' is that I have no idea what the requirement are, but, from the looks of this thread there are at least 2 posters that may be able to tell us what they did to get in. They may say, "I'm the CEO (or VP) of a Fortune 500 company..." (although I doubt many F500 CEOs grace our presence here on FT--I may be wrong). Or they may say, "I flew 200,000 miles of paid F last year." (in which case we may have learned that flying 200,000 miles of paid F is a good way to get the invite).

FocusGroupsMia, MikeTuson, the floor is yours...if you want it.