FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post Amtrak Codes Here!
View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2005, 9:20 pm
bhatnasx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does anyone want to take over this thread?

Greetings All,

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to take over the upkeep of this thread? It's got over 300 posts on it & it may be time to start a new thread. If anyone is interested, please post here or PM me. To take it over, you would just have to copy what I already have in the first post and start a new thread. I would update the main page with a link to the new thread.

I started this thread since I used to go up to NYC a lot from DC, but I don't travel on Amtrak as much any more. I used to travel a bit on the NEC to visit my sisters in NYC, but one of them moved out of Manhattan & bought a house and a car & the other is still in Brooklyn. The past several times I've gone up there, I just drive.

Also, I feel that I haven't been able to do FT a good service since I've been a bit of a slacker keeping this thread updated and I know there are some of you out there who post way more frequently in the AGR forum than I do who would probably do a better job of keeping this updated than I do. With my relatively recent addition of duties as the MR forum moderator & the WAS airports forum moderator, I don't feel that I'm paying enough attention the AGR forum & this thread. I've tried to keep it updated over the past 2 years that I've been managing it, but would not mind if someone else would be willing to take over.

If anyone at all is interested, please let me know. You don't have to be a long time member or anything like that - just an FT'er who travels on Amtrak & participates in AGR and who is willing to take the time to give back to the community and the AGR forum. If there are no volunteers for right now, I will continue to do it - but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

bhatnasx

Last edited by bhatnasx; Jul 7, 2005 at 9:24 pm