FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - standalone of miletracker is back, can be downloaded here.
Old Oct 22, 2004, 5:29 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Thumbs up Positive rave about MileTracker from new user

Mike (aka jimbob), I happened across this thread by sheer fluke (in that it was showing on the front page of Flyertalk as the latest topic under MilesBuzz). I rarely if ever, come to this Forum (well, that has now changed forever ^ ^ )

I downloaded this late last night (I'm in Australia) and it completely had been entranced for the next few hours, loading into it all my FF data (and like you, I look after FF programs for my wife, family and friends who aren't as FF savvy).

This MileTracker is seriously the best program I have ever seen to link almost everything together in one cohesive and easy to understand statement. Updates at the click of a single button. Even better information than the programs give to users (I was able to access info through Details and Chart they weren't giving me)...

I could rave on for hours about all the positives, but it's time to have some breakfast (no, I haven't been up all night although I could have, but I woke early to get back onto MileTracker and learn all the tips and tricks using the FAQ's).

The only downside for me was being unable to access my Amex and Citibank points balances (Amex because I'm an overseas (Australian) cardholder and there is no information under Accounts for Citibank). Would that be hard to include in an update (particularly to include overseas cardholders, I'm happy to help you with the website address??). If I can't access their data, I'll just have to transfer the points across into my FF programs

My rating of Miletracker: :-: :-: :-: :-:

Last edited by QF WP; Oct 22, 2004 at 5:30 pm Reason: spelling let me down