Search

HELP! I need a program!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 1998, 4:21 pm
DEG
Original Member
Original Poster

HELP! I need a program!

I am asking your advice, since I am new to this and have read some of your comments,and know that all of you definitely know what you are talking about!
I am looking at different programs and noticed that Westin and Sheraton are merging into one, don't you think that that will make it into the ultimate program, with all their new properties and the perks that exist now in the two programs? What do you think the ultimate benefits from this program can be? I like Sheratons and Westin properties, or do you suggest another program?
Thanking all the gurus in advance!
Old Sep 21, 1998, 6:41 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 2 Million Mile Flyer, LifeTime Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Platinum
DEG I think you first have to look at what cities you go to.There are few Westins some Sheratons and there lower budget 4 points.
I prefer Marriott ,Hyatt and Hilton.Call all the listed hotels and get their program handbook read and compare what the best is for you.
Old Sep 22, 1998, 9:44 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
ifyou go trough the postings of the last 30 days under the "Sheraton" topic and the "Westin" topic, you will know what we here think/worry/hope/expect/wish.
Old Sep 22, 1998, 2:37 pm
Commander Catcop

DEG... I think you should read the Westin/
Sheraton posts over the last 30 days very
carefully. You will see that there are a few
of us who are concerned about what this
"Ultimate" program will really offer.

But welcome to the "club" and looking forward
to your tips. CATMAN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.