Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

PNR found at Amadeus, but not SAS.se?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2007, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, Amex Gold + EB

I recently booked CPH-BKK for this summer through AEXP Travel. I can find the booking on Amadeus, but when I try to find it within the SAS website I can't. Is this common? And if so, is there any way of getting access to it?

Thanks.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 5:23 pm

Programs: EBS
Originally Posted by BJBJ
I recently booked CPH-BKK for this summer through AEXP Travel. I can find the booking on Amadeus, but when I try to find it within the SAS website I can't. Is this common? And if so, is there any way of getting access to it?

Thanks.
I think it is very common, my experience is that you can only see it if booked on SAS webpages, on SAS.dk, they will show you where to type your reservation number and last name and it brings you to checkmytrip.
Same, I have bought a ticket to BKK, but is not shown on www.thaiair.com, I have t go to www.viewtrip.com to se my flights, because the travelagenciese are using gallileo and not amadeus

Last edited by bjerregaard; Jun 10, 2007 at 11:20 am
Old Jun 9, 2007, 9:45 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
flysas.com only shows amadeus pnr that have been booked online, so amex bookings will not be visible on the SK portal, but are available for online checkin.

https://ibp2.scandinavian.net/ibp/pl...&lng=en&ID=218
Here you can search for your bookings made on the SAS web site.
Gallileo GDS bookings can be seen on the amadeus site if you call SK and ask for the amadeus booking code.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, Amex Gold + EB
A minor detail all in all perhaps, but I think this really sucks. Getting my flight details right online is a pure hygiene factor and something that should just work. I'm not such a frequent flyer at the moment, but it looks like I will be ahead. Are all airlines this bad at handling the internet?
Old Jun 10, 2007, 9:37 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by BJBJ
A minor detail all in all perhaps, but I think this really sucks. Getting my flight details right online is a pure hygiene factor and something that should just work. I'm not such a frequent flyer at the moment, but it looks like I will be ahead. Are all airlines this bad at handling the internet?
Hmm... Yes... Most airlines have one or more severe deficiencies in their online offerings.

LH e.g. shows your booking (regardless of where made), but don't say anything about the seat being confirmed or waitlisted...
Old Jun 10, 2007, 11:32 am

Programs: EBS
"Gallileo GDS bookings can be seen on the amadeus site if you call SK and ask for the amadeus booking code."

For Gallileo bookings use www.viewtrip.com, it works almost like Amadeus www.checkmytrip.com, Worlspan use mytripandmore.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.