ARN Minimum Connection Time

Old Oct 25, 2006, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Question ARN Minimum Connection Time

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but Search isn't working again. Quick question. Is 45mins enough for a domestic to UK transfer at ARN? SAS website is routing this for a KRN-ARN-LCY journey so I guess it must be legal but it seems very tight to me!
Old Oct 25, 2006, 10:44 am

Programs: UA *G MM
You should be fine as long as inbound flight is not late. It will involve 10+ minutes of brisk walking.

I don't fly domestic Swedish much but did so a couple of weeks ago and noticed that there was a corridor on the left pointing toward T5. Is it actually connected airside now (physically impossible?) or will that just dump you into Sky City?

Notwithstanding, I advise going thru the "charter" security in the old part of T5 (just as you enter from Sky City) if it doesn't have a queue.

Put it this way, if stay at Sky City Radisson before an early morning flight then I don't leave the hotel until 30 min before departure. And that's only about 3 minutes closer than arriving at T4 domestic.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 11:55 am

Programs: SK EBG, LH SEN.
As gnaget says, there is an exit to the left from T4 to Sky City, but you will end up in Sky City and have to pass through security once again in T5. I have done several transfers from GOT via ARN to international departures with less than 40 min connection. Make sure to get seated as far up fron as possible on domestic flight, and as long as flight is on time you should have enough time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.