Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:47 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by OFFlyer
While we do like to complain in here, I have to admit that practically all my SK flights this year have been rather good experiences. Good service minded crews with a smile, Diamond recognition on board, upgrades working well, nice work on the one flight that for mechanical reasons did not work out as planned, even meals have been better than in while (can not speak to Go meals on IC). All in all I am a happy SAS customer these days.

And then I stumble across yet another DY story:
https://www.nrk.no/norge/flyet-fra-r...uke-1.13487237
Which makes me even happier -
- and once again reminds me never again to fly that airline.
+1.

They're OK intra-Europe when the price is right but I refuse to fly them longhaul because SAS Plus can be most times cheaper or marginally more expensive.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 8:22 am

Programs: EBD, Avis Presidents Club, HH Gold
Has anyone used the Hertz 5,000 extra eurobonus points? Refering to the 25th Anniversary.
Trying to book a car in the US returning at a different location, but nothing seems to be working after the past couple tries with the CDP number entered?

https://classic.sas.dk/eurobonus/opt...ansport/hertz/

Last edited by jerjeffr; Apr 26, 2017 at 8:31 am
Old Apr 26, 2017, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by jerjeffr
Has anyone used the Hertz 5,000 extra eurobonus points? Refering to the 25th Anniversary.
Trying to book a car in the US returning at a different location, but nothing seems to be working after the past couple tries with the CDP number entered?

Used it for rental in Germany, Denmark and Sweden without issues. I used the link in the mail...
Old Apr 27, 2017, 5:53 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting

1 day US rentals no longer work for this promotion. 1 day rentals in Europe still work fine for this promotion.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 7:27 am

Programs: EBD, Avis Presidents Club, HH Gold
Thanks! It was a three day rental, but their website made it such a painful experience after the sixth try (yes, persistent) that I had to go with Avis and the 2,500 instead.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:14 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB

For me Germany worked but Cyprus not. So it depends on the country / station if you can use the promotion or not. And be aware that you need the CDP and the correct PC to get the 5000 extra points.
Old May 1, 2017, 6:43 am

Programs: ALL MAJOR FFP AND FSP
Any *G can help me with guesting 1 person into the OSL International lounge on Saturday 03 JUNE around 11:30?

I have *G myself but will be travelling with both non-status parents on SK, so can only guest in 1 person. I would really appreciate it if a fellow solo travelling FTer with *G can help me out. Please PM. Thanks!
Old May 2, 2017, 5:48 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Does Austrian Airlines have a grace period to cancel tickets - like SAS has a 24 hours period?
I can't find a mention of it on their site, so I suppose not.
Old May 2, 2017, 12:39 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by helosc
Does Austrian Airlines have a grace period to cancel tickets - like SAS has a 24 hours period?
I can't find a mention of it on their site, so I suppose not.
If you booked the flights directly it should work even though you (might) have to call. I never booked OS flights that's why I don't know the work flow there.
Old May 2, 2017, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by Jainzar
If you booked the flights directly it should work even though you (might) have to call. I never booked OS flights that's why I don't know the work flow there.
Thank you.
It was a flight to Tel Aviv and I saw a very good return flight (timings- and price wise - not many good departure and arrival times to be had).
My brother had expressed interest in perhaps coming with me but I couldn't get hold of him.
But I just ended up booking a flight for myself, so I didn't need a grace period, after all.
Old May 3, 2017, 5:28 am

Earning Eurobonus points with OS

I am asking my question here and not in the Lufthansa, Austrian and etc forum as I want the Eurobonus perspective.

I know that some booking classes with OS don't earn eurobonus points even though they earn miles with Miles and More.

But what about the booking classes that do earn eurobonus points?

If I use the Miles and More earnings calculator, I get the amount of miles a trip would earn me with Miles and More - is that also the amount of Eurobonus points that I would earn?
Old May 3, 2017, 5:44 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by helosc
I am asking my question here and not in the Lufthansa, Austrian and etc forum as I want the Eurobonus perspective.

I know that some booking classes with OS don't earn eurobonus points even though they earn miles with Miles and More.

But what about the booking classes that do earn eurobonus points?

If I use the Miles and More earnings calculator, I get the amount of miles a trip would earn me with Miles and More - is that also the amount of Eurobonus points that I would earn?
www.wheretocredit.com is what I use for a quick/initial reference at times.
Old May 3, 2017, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
www.wheretocredit.com is what I use for a quick/initial reference at times.
Thank you for the link - interesting.

According to this site booking class P (CPH-TLV) earns 100% with both Miles and more and Eurobonus.
They have a different minimum amount (500/300) but that shouldn't affect a flight of this lenght.
Old May 3, 2017, 11:39 am

Programs: ALL MAJOR FFP AND FSP
Originally Posted by ldnhlj
Any *G can help me with guesting 1 person into the OSL International lounge on Saturday 03 JUNE around 11:30?

I have *G myself but will be travelling with both non-status parents on SK, so can only guest in 1 person. I would really appreciate it if a fellow solo travelling FTer with *G can help me out. Please PM. Thanks!
On a related note, I have some SK points, does anyone know if I can use the points to pay for the third persons entry? I know I can use it for my own entry but I already receive complimentary entry on the basis of my star gold status.
Old May 7, 2017, 5:50 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by ldnhlj
On a related note, I have some SK points, does anyone know if I can use the points to pay for the third persons entry? I know I can use it for my own entry but I already receive complimentary entry on the basis of my star gold status.
Yes. Have done that last year at CPH. No limits of persons, AFAIK.

For yourself and other pax in your booking it can be done (cheaper) online in advance. In your case, you have to pay at the lounge.

Access to business lounge, 'only'. Not Gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.