Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Does a leg operated by Cimber qualify?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2017, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK Gold, AB Gold

Booked just OSL-CPH-DUS

OSL-CPH is flown by SAS, CPH-DUS by Cimber. I'm couple of flights short of EBG for the next year so it would be a desaster if the leg flown by Cimber won't quyalify..
Old Aug 10, 2017, 2:11 pm

No disaster whatsoever, flights operated by Cimber do count towards status (miles plus segments).

G
Old Aug 10, 2017, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

@ AlicorporateUK

thanks, if it's like u (SK D) say it's cool. Customer service and the recently refreshed onlinesite......wow....how could they produce so much manure????? it is pretty bad today. How low can they go?
Old Aug 10, 2017, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

LH will not buy them
Old Aug 11, 2017, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Dont worry - operated by Cimber, Cityjet, Air Nostrum etc does not make any difference - you will get points/miles as if was operated by SAS.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 2:12 am

Originally Posted by EMREXIT
How low can they go?
I fly them a lot (mostly within Europe, though) and I think they are a decent, reliable airline, with the big plus that they operate from CPH, which I rank amongst the best airports in Europe together with MUC and WAW.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.