Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Eurobonus Companion Ticket does not show up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:43 am
Original Poster

I have actually managed to find bonus seats and want to use our companion tickets. But this option does not show up neither on Classic.sas.no or sas.no.
It just says that there are no campaigns. I do not consider CT-tickets a campaign though....

Any tips?
Old Jul 25, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: EB*D, M&M, IHG, Hilton Hhonors
Booking is currently only possible through the hotline, if I remember correctly
Old Jul 25, 2017, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by alibi
Booking is currently only possible through the hotline, if I remember correctly
Generally if you want to change a booking or cancel a booking or make a complicated booking SAS' website is insufficient.

If you want to book a ticket with SAS, for money, and is satisfied with the simplest options it is fine-ish.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 1:22 am

Booking SAS-flights only with CT, it works through SAS website. On the new Norwegian website the CT is "hidden" on top of the screen.

Name:  sas2.png
Views: 532
Size:  112.0 KB
Old Jul 26, 2017, 4:37 pm

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a companion ticket?
Old Jul 26, 2017, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Discus
Booking SAS-flights only with CT, it works through SAS website. On the new Norwegian website the CT is "hidden" on top of the screen.

Attachment 36838
Thanks.

After a long while I managed to get through on the chat. And they said the same. BUT there is no such message coming up. On the classic site it specifically says that there are no campaigns for me. The chat people will not help me. The DnB Amex Platinum help line will not help me. They both refer to the same phone number. Constantly long wait.

It looks to me that SAS does not want you to use these tickets...
Old Jul 26, 2017, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tgj1974
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a companion ticket?
If you enroll in their credit card programmes and spend sufficient funds on the cards they will give you a Companion Ticket. Ie. if you take a "free" bonus trip you can bring a long someone else for "free". Ie. you will not spend points for your friend, only the taxes - for both. Works lovely in theory. And last year my wife and me had a trip to Shanghai on business for NOK 1016 and 60.000 points. Great deal.

Last edited by Mooze; Jul 27, 2017 at 2:37 am
Old Jul 27, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Ahhh, cool
Old Aug 4, 2017, 4:46 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
It is poor that it only works for award tickets and not also for revenue tickets. I have a bunch of 2-4-1's piling up because we don't travel on award flights.

I guess that's the intention from SK and AMEX.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 8:15 am

I have 3 AMEX 2-4-1 lying around as well... hope I can at least use one of those until end of the year...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.