Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SK MC Premium in DK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2017, 8:22 am

Programs: SK-EBD
There is a 10.000 points sign up-bonus for the time being. And double up on points earned during June, July and August.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 11:56 am

Programs: EBG (*G), QR Gold
Originally Posted by Jainzar
You forgot the up to 12k basic points per year you would get.
For 2300 SEK you can buy 12000 base points yourself and actually get to use them. The 12K included with the card could not be used for bonus flights.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I still think that this is valuable for people who care more about status than points. Also 2300 SEK is triple the price of the card for an EBD.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 11:57 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by kjsaw
For 2300 SEK you can buy 12000 base points yourself and actually get to use them. The 12K included with the card could not be used for bonus flights.
The price used to be 1000SEK/100€/10000 extra points for 1000 base points according to their site (which leads now to the 404 page ). I would appreciate if they cut the price so heavily down since it would make it sometimes way cheaper to requalify.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 3:20 am

Programs: CM Gold, SK EB Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
There is a 10.000 points sign up-bonus for the time being. And double up on points earned during June, July and August.
I'm quite interested in it. I have the EB MC (non premium), so I wonder if I'm eligible for the 10k bonus points on the Premium card. The 1,000 basic points/month is a good incentive.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 2:30 pm

Not so easy to sign up (at least not for me).

As a current SK MC-cardholder, I need to apply via a certain link (called 'Log into my card), which leads to this url: https://secure.sebkort.com/nis/m/sad.../index#upgrade
which is dead - from my PC using 3 different browsers....?
Old Jun 7, 2017, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

I had some troubles with login to the service recently from various browsers. Not just to this page (but also to this page - which I believe is a regular page). I succeeded in Chrome. Not sure whether Chrome was the reason, or that my chrome has no cookies history.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 4:57 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold
Originally Posted by kjsaw

For 2300 SEK you can only buy 2300 base points, as they are 100 SEK per 100 points???

Yes, you cannot use 12k from the card, but sometime you need points to qualify for status, and this is a very good offer.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 1:43 am

Programs: EBG (*G), QR Gold
Originally Posted by meanie.me
For 2300 SEK you can only buy 2300 base points, as they are 100 SEK per 100 points???

Yes, you cannot use 12k from the card, but sometime you need points to qualify for status, and this is a very good offer.
You are correct; I did my calculation on extra points it seems. If you need the 12k points to qualify you will find value for sure, I am still undecided if it is worth it.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 2:22 pm

Just booked my first Fly Premium-ticket. And it was better than expected.

First I booked Go, but was only able to choose seat in Go – should be Plus. Called customer service. I had done it wrong.

So: Book Plus directly and the system will take out 50 pct. in discount. That is good that way, because it (I assume) gives you the better availability of Plus (at least intra Europe, may be opposite IC).

And as it is a normal booking, there doesn’t seem to be any limit to the number of pax (in same booking). Maybe I don’t even need to travel myself.

(Fly Premium might need its own thread – unless there is nothing more to say about it).
Old Jul 4, 2017, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum

(Fly Premium might need its own thread – unless there is nothing more to say about it).
Feel free to start the thread, I am sure more will come along
Old Jul 5, 2017, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Just booked my first Fly Premium-ticket. And it was better than expected.

First I booked Go, but was only able to choose seat in Go – should be Plus. Called customer service. I had done it wrong.

So: Book Plus directly and the system will take out 50 pct. in discount. That is good that way, because it (I assume) gives you the better availability of Plus (at least intra Europe, may be opposite IC).

And as it is a normal booking, there doesn’t seem to be any limit to the number of pax (in same booking). Maybe I don’t even need to travel myself.

This is still just for award tickets?
Old Jul 5, 2017, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by wazow
This is still just for award tickets?
Yep!
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:07 am
Original Poster

Too bad. Point+Cash tickets would be fantastic to include in this deal... (or full point tickets but in "the best availability", I mean)
Old Jul 10, 2017, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

I did receive 10k extra and basis points for upgrading my Danish MC to premium (the same bonus as for new customers). I should have probably waited a month. The 10k basic points would have been more useful in my next re-qualification period.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.