Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot bid for upgrade on SAS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2017, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK
Cannot bid for upgrade on SAS

I am having a "complicated" ticket involving SAS and non-SAS flights. They are I think in practice different tickets but my agency managed to put all under the same booking number. When I try to use the upgrade system of SAS, it tells me that I am not eligible for upgrade with this ticket (hence I simply cannot enter the system). This sounds very odd to me and I presume it is because of the non-SAS segments from my booking.

Any ideas what to do?

Thx
Old Mar 22, 2017, 2:33 pm

I think you have the wrong record locator... can you look up the itinerary on SAS.se using the booking reference?
Old Mar 23, 2017, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK
Originally Posted by fassy
I think you have the wrong record locator... can you look up the itinerary on SAS.se using the booking reference?
Thanks for pointing me to sas.se It worked, I guess at the time when I tried to do this it might have been a glitch in the system or something... Nice to see the new SAS site in action, looks great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.