Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Mileage claim tool for *A partners not working?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2017, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL

I've been trying to claim a few segments on LH but keep getting a message that says "Request will be sent to OPE later"

Two weeks ago I managed to claim a few segments just fine, which were credited in 2 days.

Anyone else encountering this issue? I can't tell if the claims were submitted or not.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 3:42 am

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
Long time since I used that, been lucky I guess . I see that there is a new feature that you can add up to four flights at the same time, that's an improvement. ^
Old Feb 8, 2017, 4:58 am

I've just used it and, after a Request timed out error message, I tried to submit once again and got the following: The flight activity is already in the process of verification

[RANT] That said, I'm currently having issues with OS flights [posting to my EB account]: I've been travelling quite a lot to/from the Balkans in the last few weeks and only a couple (out of ~20 so far) of flights are showing in the activity, which is frustrating, mostly considering that LO flights would normally appear the following day (it goes without saying that the booking classes against the flights I took do qualify for mileage accrual - still, though, I keep getting the automated e-mail –further to the on-line retro-claim– saying that the partner airline was unable to locate my ticket ). [/RANT]

G
Old Feb 8, 2017, 11:50 pm
Suspended

I am generally in shock over how poorly the new digital platform is doing. Can you believe they made a "new website" that fails over the most mundane tasks - and which is only a reskin.

Do we know which agency created this? I'd like to avoid using it in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.