Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

When do points appear in Eurobonus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When do points appear in Eurobonus?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2017, 12:18 pm

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Posted in another thread but I also have a number of outstanding flights dating back to the first of August. Partners post overnight, SK flights do not.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Posted in another thread but I also have a number of outstanding flights dating back to the first of August. Partners post overnight, SK flights do not.
Not quite overnight for all partners. My Narita to LAX flight posted Saturday for a Wednesday flight. But still the normal time for ANA points to come through. I have no recent SK flights to observe.

It would be interesting if we have someone around who can report on the speed with which SK flights post to other FFPs at the moment.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 6:13 am

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by Tom8108
I should have achieved Gold Status with these two flights, and now I'm reluctant to book with SAS again until they have their EB Program sorted out.
You will still get gold status once the points has been registered on your account. The points will be be registered with the date of your flight, so no worries there, but it is annoying to wait for the status upgrade.

If you want to wait until SK have sorted out their EB program, you will have to wait for a long time I'm afraid. There are so many issues with the new EB system that automatically registry of points from their own flights in not even on the top 10 list. It was working for a short while, but it seems they are back to manually registering points for their own flights again. I just got home from the last of 4 flight I have had this week with SK. The first was on Tuesday, and it was registered yesterday. The others are still outstanding.

One odd thing although. In the old EB systems a discounted flight CPH-ARN would give you 250 points +25% = 312,5 points, which was rounded up to 315 points. In the new system they only give you 312 points. It's fair enough they don't give you 315 points, but according to the mathematics rules I learned back in school, you should round up from ,5 and up, not down.

Last edited by highupinthesky; Aug 20, 2017 at 6:21 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.