Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Check-in DUS / Late Night?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:32 am
Original Poster

SAS Check-in DUS / Late Night?

Is Late Night Check-in available in DUS? We are flying DUS-CPH-MIA soon and would like to check-in the night before...
SAS Website isn't very helpful, only information i can find is they have a new "Handling-Partner"?

Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by frij
Is Late Night Check-in available in DUS? We are flying DUS-CPH-MIA soon and would like to check-in the night before...
SAS Website isn't very helpful, only information i can find is they have a new "Handling-Partner"?

No, you cannot check-in the night before in DUS.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Thank you. Do you know who the new "handlingpartner" in Terminal B is? I thought it is still Lufthansa, but they are in Terminal A...?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:49 am

It is not Lufthansa anymore (since aboout 2 years), it is Aviapartner. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the flights will leave from the A-gates as they used to. You just check-in at a counter in B-Terminal. Not really an issue as the terminals in DUS are in fact just on big terminal with different sections.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Thanks again
last question: do they offer Priority Check-in for SAS Plus / Business Class?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by frij
Thanks again
last question: do they offer Priority Check-in for SAS Plus / Business Class?
Yes, there is a separate desk/line for Plus/business but you won't need it. The SK check-in is usually not very crowded in DUS. For security, just go to the priority lines (far right or far left of the economy lines).

If you have lounge access in DUS go to the LH business lounge which is (apart from booze) the better option compared to the Senator lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.