Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

No SAS A* check-in at Vienna airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No SAS A* check-in at Vienna airport

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:42 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by fassy
Sure? A few times being stranded by irrops in WAW I was "served" by the lovely LO service staff which redefined the concept of customer service to me. But that is 2 years back.
I don't think this was LO staff. I don't recall when they had LO staff doing that, if ever. You might be misled, because their service desk is right next to LO, in the same big counter. this is their own SK staff in WAW doing pax handling. It would have been much better if LO was doing that. I think SK has about 2 persons that can handle irrops desk, and this is done landside, which is particularly annoying as you have to cross security again (LO has a transfer desk airside).

The "under the wing" jobs for SK (as Olivier calls them) are clearly done by the airport handling company though. So are the buses etc. Only the lounge is the *A LO lounge (which, as far as I know is also contracted to an operating company, but this is not unlike SK does in CPH).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.