Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated uniforms

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Updated uniforms

SK has updated their uniforms rolling out from today.

It is a bit tricky to see much in the video. But the blue highlights added looks good IMHO.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:22 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Onboard SK939 today, loving the new uniforms. I actually feel like SAS has been doing a lot lately to improve their product, both hard and soft.

I'm pleased.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 10:46 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by SwiftFoX
Onboard SK939 today, loving the new uniforms. I actually feel like SAS has been doing a lot lately to improve their product, both hard and soft.

I'm pleased.
Indeed true for long-haul, except for the food.

There are still numerous areas to improve the short-haul product, including the terrible food.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 11:21 am
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
Nice blue colour on the new uniforms.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 7:12 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond (SK); Hilton Diamond + few others
Originally Posted by ksu
Nice blue colour on the new uniforms.
When I saw the uniform at first, I got associations to Ryanair. This is mostly the case with the female uniform and scarf which has some yellow-ish pattern on the blue. Not their intention I presume
Old Oct 25, 2016, 7:40 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I personally think they look cheap comparing to the old ones. But I haven't seen the food service part yet (I was sleeping my last to flights during the service).
Old Oct 25, 2016, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by wazow
I personally think they look cheap comparing to the old ones. But I haven't seen the food service part yet (I was sleeping my last to flights during the service).
Compared to the one they just replaced, I find the past one to look cheaper of the two. But all a matter of taste.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 8:39 am

It seems to me that the roll-out has yet to be completed as I've noticed quite a few crew members with the old uniform (unless it's all down to my blurred vision on the routine 6:15AM flight out of GDN, but I'm relatively sure today's crew on SK2533, for instance, had the old uniform). That aside, I like the new version.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.