Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Engine going crazy?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2016, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Booking Engine going crazy?

So, if I book Go light on the outbound I have more choices for the return compared to buy the most expensive Plus?

What the hell? Never saw the SK booking engine restricts which inbound flights can be combined with outbound ones?

EDIT:// Ironic enough, I can buy HAM-ARN and GOT-HAM individually without any problems? Just noticed doing 2 one ways will increase the price by about 100 SEK on the HAM-ARN leg, but reduces it by 20 SEK for GOT-HAM... weird.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by fassy
So, if I book Go light on the outbound I have more choices for the return compared to buy the most expensive Plus?

What the hell? Never saw the SK booking engine restricts which inbound flights can be combined with outbound ones?

EDIT:// Ironic enough, I can buy HAM-ARN and GOT-HAM individually without any problems? Just noticed doing 2 one ways will increase the price by about 100 SEK on the HAM-ARN leg, but reduces it by 20 SEK for GOT-HAM... weird.
Is there a difference in the in the routes offered for the top options and the lower, and it has to do with some partner flights being included? Can't see any actual details when looking at the picture on my phone.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Is there a difference in the in the routes offered for the top options and the lower, and it has to do with some partner flights being included? Can't see any actual details when looking at the picture on my phone.
No, that's the weird part.

I selected HAM-CPH-ARN 6:35-10:10 outbound. There are 4 flight options I would like to use for the return: 15:45-18:40, 15:45-21:50, 16:55-21:50 and 18:30-21:50.

Depending if I book Go light, Light or Plus I will have different options on the return GOT-CPH-HAM.

If I book Go light on the outbound I can only book Go Light or Go on the return, fair enough. But then if I choose the more expensive Go on the outbound I can only book Go Light? Even better, booking Plus outbound I cannot book any ticket for that return flights? I would rather think if at all it should be the other way around.

And we are talking about the exact same return flights, so not an issue with different partner airlines (all SK flights, even though some are JO, WX or SK operated), different routing or such.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.