Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jamesbrownontheroad
LOUNGE OVERVIEW

SAS has two lounges at Copenhagen (CPH), both of which are located in Terminal 3, opposite the passport control of the C Gates:

- SAS Gold Lounge (turn right and go upstairs: access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First Class)
- SAS Lounge (turn left: access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)

As of the 12th of September 2023 the lounge is open at 05.00AM but this is subject to change.

Here's the latest link to info about SAS lounges: https://www.flysas.com/content/flysa...AS%20departure.

"Our lounges open approximately 60 minutes prior to the first SAS departure of the day and close approximately 30 minutes before the last SAS departure. Opening hours may vary depending on local contracts and according to seasonal timetables."
LOUNGE AMENITIES

The SAS Gold Lounge offers the same amenities as the SAS Lounge, but with a slightly better food and drink selection. There is also an espresso bar which is staffed in peak periods. The Gold Lounge has higher ceilings and a more airy atmosphere.

Breakfast items (oatmeal, eggs, cereal, etc) are available at the buffet until around 10.30AM, when the offer shifts towards lunch.

A small number of showers are available.

Quieter recliners and places to sleep are towards the back of the lounges, overlooking the landside car park.

LOUNGE ON ARRIVAL

Arrival use of the lounge is for PY, J, and SK Diamond and above (thanks CPH-Flyer for providing the information).

In addition to the SAS lounges there are the following contract lounges at CPH:

- Aspire Lounge (Terminal 2, between Piers A and B, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Carlsberg Aviator Lounge (Terminal 2, between Piers A and B, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Copenhagen Apartment Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Eventyr Lounge (Terminal 3)
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounges Copenhagen (CPH)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2016, 4:55 pm

Lounge access connecting thru CPH?

We are considering booking a Star Alliance award MIA-CPH in SAS business and then CPH-WAW-PRG on LOT in either business or economy. Does anyone know about lounge access in CPH? Does the longhaul business ticket allow lounge usage post-flight, even if ongoing in economy, perhaps from a different terminal? Thanks!
Old Sep 26, 2016, 11:36 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, SAS Diamond (*A Gold)
https://www.flysas.com/en/travel-inf...lounge-access/

"SAS Business to/from Asia/the US. You are welcome at SAS, Star Alliance and SAS partner lounges. If you are traveling on a SAS intercontinental flight, you also have access to SAS' own lounges on arrival (except at Newark due to airport authority regulations)."
Old Sep 27, 2016, 12:39 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
And CPH is de facto one terminal airside so no problem with accessing the lounge.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 1:40 am

The SAS lounge is front and center at CPH, you pretty much have to pass it.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 2:10 am

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
Never mind...
Old Sep 27, 2016, 2:42 am

Programs: *G
One thing to be aware of is that it has to be the direct MIA-CPH route to grant you access to the CPH lounge. Traveling on the days it goes through OSL will leave you without lounge access when arriving in CPH.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 9:07 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Flying TA business will give you lounge access on arrival. Alternatively *G or booking the LOT ticket in Business will provide you with access as well.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 3:35 pm

Thank you everyone for the very helpful replies!
Old Dec 24, 2016, 4:12 pm

Programs: TK E+, AA PLAT
CPH Lounge Xmas Opening

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but what is the opening hours of the CPH lounge over Xmas? As far as I remember from last year and the year before the hours were reduced so the lounge didn't open until 7:30???

thank you
Old Dec 27, 2016, 11:24 am

Programs: TK E+, AA PLAT
So to answer my own question: it would appear it is open as usual. I just seem to remember reduced opening hours a few years back
Old Jan 8, 2017, 5:03 pm

CPH Lounges - International vs. Schengen

I'm on EWR - CPH - VIE tomorrow in business class ... what lounge can I use at CPH? And will there be a shower?

Thanks!

Last edited by hardworking21; Jan 8, 2017 at 5:03 pm Reason: Clarified cabin of travel.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by hardworking21
I'm on EWR - CPH - VIE tomorrow in business class ... what lounge can I use at CPH? And will there be a shower?

Thanks!
You can use the main SK lounges, assuming you are either in Plus (Premium Economy), J, or have a *G card. The lounges are just after passing passport control to the Schengen area. There are no non Schengen lounges. Yes there are showers. I have not used them in ages, so I have no comments on them.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 11:37 pm

Programs: *G
If you're *G then you can use the upstairs lounge, but showers are downstairs. Ask for a key at the counter behind the entrance.
imho, the showers are showing their age and they're not big, but they are fine with decent water pressure. There's (also aging) towels and s soap dispenser.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:28 pm

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
Those towels in CPH SK lounge showers were purchased when Mr. Reagan was still a popular Hollywood actor no doubt! What a shame...
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:06 am

Programs: AA, DL, US, VX, InTouch, HHonors, Avis Preferred
Onward BP still not needed for Schengen airside access?

Done a lot of searching, and this old thread is the only one I could find with info...

In 2017 is it still possible on arrival from non-Schengen to access the airside area and lounges through the 'Transfer' lanes without an onward BP?

Details: OW Sapphire, arriving BA JFK-LHR-CPH and wanted to spend some time relaxing in the contract lounge or an airside terminal restaurant as place to meet other pax arriving on SAS intra-Schengen (ignore any lounge access concerns for other pax).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.