Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New SAS website live

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2016, 5:13 am

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
Originally Posted by helosc
Can anyone tell me how to find 'my bookings' on the new site? - that is the list of future bookings.
Have you tried the 'Mine rejser' on the first page? I have none at the moment so I cannot try it.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 5:37 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by Silferlood
Have you tried the 'Mine rejser' on the first page? I have none at the moment so I cannot try it.
Thank you very much.
I did try clicking on 'mine rejser' and I swear the button wasn't active at the time - I was just clicking and clicking and nothing happened.

Now I tried again because you suggested it and it is working.
I have even figured out how to come from there to the usual page with the reservation that allows you to change seats or change/cancel reservation (clicking on the seat number takes you there).

Add: Well, sort of working. For the future reservation I checked at random yes, but I can't choose a seat for a flight tomorrow - not even when checking in online.
It gives me: 'Invalid context to retrieve seatmap'

Last edited by helosc; Dec 12, 2016 at 5:49 am
Old Dec 12, 2016, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by Silferlood
That is exactly where they - also those not made on sas.dk/xx.
Nice - and needed - improvement
Old Dec 12, 2016, 7:26 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by OFFlyer
That is exactly where they - also those not made on sas.dk/xx.
Nice - and needed - improvement
Yes, but when I click on my US travel it throws me on the old page. For others it seems to work even though I might end on another country site.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:15 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Gold, Emerald Club Executive Elite, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Yes, but when I click on my US travel it throws me on the old page. For others it seems to work even though I might end on another country site.
+1 I just had the same experience of getting dumped to the old site with my ORD-ARN-MUC RT travel. And when it dumps to the old site it throws some kind of error and won't pull the reservation up on the old site either.

Good work IT teams. /s
Old Jan 2, 2017, 1:51 pm

Programs: SAS/A* DIAMOND/GOLD, GHA Black, HHonors Diamond
This is the worst webpage. Today I literally bought Biz-tickets from Lufthansa to MSY, because the website kept on messing with me.

Besides from the 2011ish looks, the horrible membership page, the non-intuitive browsing and the large amount of freezes, the core of the website, booking and management of those bookings, is terrible.

Has SAS said anything? Are they proud of it? What's the agency? I'll put them on the corporate black list forever.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by don_hansen
This is the worst webpage. Today I literally bought Biz-tickets from Lufthansa to MSY, because the website kept on messing with me.

Besides from the 2011ish looks, the horrible membership page, the non-intuitive browsing and the large amount of freezes, the core of the website, booking and management of those bookings, is terrible.

Has SAS said anything? Are they proud of it? What's the agency? I'll put them on the corporate black list forever.
Think they must be having some issues at the moment. I'm struggling getting any Plus Saver fares for LHR-OSL up.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I just needed to make a booking, but it was not possible to log in to my EB account to get my details for the booking, nor even to complete a booking.

I tried classic.sas.dk which worked like a charm. I could log in, and complete a booking. They should maybe advertise that website more to secure their revenue.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 1:59 am
Original Poster

They replaced an unstable old fashioned website with an unstable new website where obviously nobody working on it ever made a UX analysis or has any decent feel about modern design.

Money wel spent!
Old Jan 5, 2017, 5:49 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by fassy
They replaced an unstable old fashioned website with an unstable new website where obviously nobody working on it ever made a UX analysis or has any decent feel about modern design.

Money wel spent!
And failed to include features that people have requested for years despite all of their competition having them.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 1:38 pm

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
This is a total disaster. I am trying to book the family vacation to London next summer but the new booking engine does not accept my EB number. Even though I am already logged in. How can that be? I have been a member since 1998 and the number has not changed since. I am about to give up
Old Jan 5, 2017, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by BHIL
This is a total disaster. I am trying to book the family vacation to London next summer but the new booking engine does not accept my EB number. Even though I am already logged in. How can that be? I have been a member since 1998 and the number has not changed since. I am about to give up
The advice I got from SK when I sent a complaint was to clear the Internet cache and cookies from my browser. And that did make a my bookings flow normally....
Old Jan 6, 2017, 9:54 am

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The advice I got from SK when I sent a complaint was to clear the Internet cache and cookies from my browser. And that did make a my bookings flow normally....
Thanks for the advice. It works now but the process is still a pain.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 10:38 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I also have used http://classic.sas.dk several times now. It was never a good system technically, but I found the design acceptable. It was relatively clear and clean. The new system combines bad UI design with the crankiness of the old back end. Yeah, progress.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 7:48 am

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
Looks like it is live on sas.se now too. Let's hope it works...

Last edited by JR67; Jan 12, 2017 at 8:17 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.