Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

2 hours to kill at CPH - lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub

I am arriving on LH and continuing on Atlantic Airways to the Faroer Islands. I assume as a Star Gold I do not have any access to any lounge?

On the way back, again a two hour layover, arriving from the Faroer Islands and continuing on OS. I presume I do have access to the SK lounge?

As an alternative to the lounge, are there any nice cafes and restaurants in the departure area ("nice" = no fast food corner with dirty tables and no windows, but more something like a clean cafe or bar or restaurant possibly with table service and a view)?

Thanks for any help, haven't been in CPH since years (I actually can't even think when).
Old Jul 12, 2016, 10:56 am

On the return you have access to the SK lounge, on the outbound you could try the Mash Steakhouse which is quite nice.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 7:02 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
I can highly recommend Mash, you will find it just past the terminal B gates and Starbucks. The restaurant is one floor up, so look for the sign next to the stairs.

It's a favourite both at CPH and in the city. You can eat a 3 course meal there in under an hour or just a steak in under 30 minutes. Or choose to take your time if your layover permits.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Fantastic, just looked up MASH - exactly the kind of place I was looking for! I'll definitely go there. It's a real restaurant, it serves good meat, it has a view on the tarmac - I couldn't ask for more!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.