Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Upgrading to business with Phoenix miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2016, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Hi all,

I am traveling from Shanghai to Copenhagen on SAS and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade from economy to business using air china Phoenix miles?
Old Jun 28, 2016, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by jackson112233
Hi all,

I am traveling from Shanghai to Copenhagen on SAS and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade from economy to business using air china Phoenix miles?
From Plus and provided that there is award inventory available (booking class I) In all practical terms the Star Alliance upgrade process is of very limited value. Cash upgrade via Plus Grade or at the gate are more likely to be possible, if you would be interested in that.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply! I think I will the SAS upgrade bidding option

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.