What happened to SAS Play?

Old Jan 18, 2017, 1:51 am

I stoped relying on IFE content years ago (actually when I bought my first tablet) and never looked back. Even on carriers with better options than SK.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by fassy
I stoped relying on IFE content years ago (actually when I bought my first tablet) and never looked back. Even on carriers with better options than SK.
I bought and bring my tablet for the same reason, but I ended up using it very little. Usually only during take off and landing when I am in bulkhead seat with the screen in the arm rest. Or on short haul connections with no IFE.

I rerun something for the umpteenth time, without really paying attention. Last year I did 4 to 6 long haul per month, so even keeping a tablet fed with interesting new stuff is a challenge.
​​​​​​
​​​
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:29 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
One year on, still no sign of what will be available in the 200 h of entertainment...
Old Aug 31, 2018, 2:42 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Finally, I see a website that is live: https://inflightentertainment.sas.se/en/

^
Old Aug 31, 2018, 2:48 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Nice, it still has the same movies they showed in July.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 3:03 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Nice, it still has the same movies they showed in July.
SAS has had the worst selection IFE in my opinion many tv series with ONE or two episodes and rarely updated! Its a pity for those of us who almost live on planes
Old Dec 14, 2019, 2:08 pm

IFE-List of movies

Trying to find out what movies are available on an upcoming flight and cant find the info. Anyone have a link?
Old Dec 14, 2019, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Herrick
Trying to find out what movies are available on an upcoming flight and cant find the info. Anyone have a link?
I think SK stopped publishing that some years ago. Last time I saw it it was in the app as a download. But that is not the case any longer.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 2:19 am

Now the IFE website is broken (again): https://www.flysas.com/us-en/travel-...entertainment/
Old Dec 15, 2019, 2:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Now the IFE website is broken (again): https://www.flysas.com/us-en/travel-...entertainment/
I get a warning from Chrome that it contains malware. Which I guess is kind of broken.... Hehe

I thought they had killed off having the contents listed online. Just hidden it better I guess.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 3:26 am

Programs: More than one
It should be here https://inflightentertainment.sas.se...8-new-releases but the page is broken. (Certificate error and then 404 page not found)

I found the page through
  1. In the the top menu selecting travel info - onboard - internet & wifi
  2. In the trancel info - onboard page I clicked on inflight entertainment
  3. Then I expanded the view the online entertainment guide

Edit. Just noticed it was the wrong link I pasted.

Last edited by highupinthesky; Dec 15, 2019 at 3:35 am
Old Dec 15, 2019, 3:05 pm

Thanks - I guess Ill load the iPad up to the gills
Old Dec 18, 2019, 3:17 pm

Inflight entertainment page on the website now works again
Old Dec 19, 2019, 12:16 am

They have updated the link. Its https://sas-west.ifdhub.com/onboard
Old Dec 19, 2019, 7:23 pm

Im afraid that last link has outdated movies. I flew last Sat - most of the marvel movies are not there. And there were some new releases as like Ready or Not, Plus One, and Anna. But, as listed on that website. MIB III, Alitta Battle Angel, and X-Men: Dark Phoenix were there, for name a few.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.