Cimber Air

Old Nov 18, 2015, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Cimber Air

I'm booked on a Cimber Air flight to CPH un business. The seatmap does not show a Business class cabin. Is at least the seat neighbour seat blocked? I'd guess that there is no difference in Service for eco and Business with low expectations.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 1:34 pm
ekf

SK does not have a C cabin on intra-european flights. They have an Eco+ section ("Plus"), it's the same seats as in Eco ("Go") but catering is free. No blocked seat if you aren't lucky.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 5:33 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
No, the SK plus service isn't even a real Eco+. You get a free inedible meal, no middle seat blocking (even has highest status elite), no improved chair or anything.

If you have to drive you can get a free glass of water and a muffin (if they stock them). Otherwise you can have a glass of beer/wine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.