Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Seating config refurbished A330

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2015, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, Finnair

Reserved 40A and 40B on an upcoming flight ARN-EWR, SK 904.

Looks like good seating on SAS web site when making the reservation. But it is not an emergency exit according to SAS when I called customer support today. What's in front of row 40 A & B - lavatories? Didn't find the refurbished seating when doing a quick google search.
TIA
Old Aug 27, 2015, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by MrsAina
Reserved 40A and 40B on an upcoming flight ARN-EWR, SK 904.

Looks like good seating on SAS web site when making the reservation. But it is not an emergency exit according to SAS when I called customer support today. What's in front of row 40 A & B - lavatories? Didn't find the refurbished seating when doing a quick google search.
TIA
It should be an emergency exit row. Unless the equipment changed to the old configuration. Or maybe the agent was thinking of the only configuration without checking.
http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/SAS_Airlines/SAS_Airlines_Airbus_A330_B.php
Seatguru seems to be fairly accurate with this one..
Old Aug 28, 2015, 12:15 am

I noticed this comment on the website referring to the refurbished 330's:

Note: one of our aircraft has an atypical SAS PLUS configuration with narrower seats and less leg room.

Does anyone know how to identify which aircraft this is?
Old Aug 28, 2015, 12:25 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by SusanDK
Does anyone know how to identify which aircraft this is?
It is LN-RKP (registration number) which is an Airbus A340. All the A330's have the same configuration and seats now.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 1:26 am

Perfect, thanks so much! We are on the new 330s both directions.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, Finnair
Thanks for your help. Signed up for OT and we'll see how it works out out and inbound.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.