OV service update

Old Nov 15, 2014, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
OV service update

I was taking two OV flights this week (TLL-OSL-TLL) and discovered that they have now started to offer complimentary Aura water (both still and sparkling) free of charge in economy class.

There is no information about that on their website, but FA told that they started this Oct 1st or so...

Some good news, which they don't want to advertise.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 2:39 pm

There was a press release about it:
http://estonian-air.ee/en/news/aura-...n-air-flights/
Though, in my experience water was given out for free upon request even before.
Now if only coffee was free again...
Old Nov 16, 2014, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
Originally Posted by jobi
There was a press release about it:
http://estonian-air.ee/en/news/aura-...n-air-flights/
Though, in my experience water was given out for free upon request even before.
Now if only coffee was free again...

I did not noticed that before. For me it seemed it as quiet as BT offering free sandwich on AF codeshare TLL-CDG flights...

BTW. Both tea and coffee are actually to be avoided on planes, knowing that they barely never clean those waterboiling devices onboard.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Fims
I did not noticed that before. For me it seemed it as quiet as BT offering free sandwich on AF codeshare TLL-CDG flights...

BTW. Both tea and coffee are actually to be avoided on planes, knowing that they barely never clean those waterboiling devices onboard.
And how often is the water main, and the pipes bringing water to your home being cleaned? Just a funny thought... ;-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.