Wiki Posts
Search

Arrival shower at Narita?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2014, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, Eurobonus
Arrival shower at Narita?

I am coming in to Narita in SAS Plus and I am EBG. As I have a meeting before I can get to the hotel, I wonder if there is any lounge I can access and have a shower before leaving the airport? I believe there is a shower at the ANA lounges, but I am not sure if I can access this before luggage retrieval. Thanks!
Old Sep 22, 2014, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by rumble
I am coming in to Narita in SAS Plus and I am EBG. As I have a meeting before I can get to the hotel, I wonder if there is any lounge I can access and have a shower before leaving the airport? I believe there is a shower at the ANA lounges, but I am not sure if I can access this before luggage retrieval. Thanks!
You will not have access to the ANA departure lounges, they are for departing passengers only. The ANA arrival lounge is only for ANA passenger in business, first or a certain level of ANA status.

There are showers that you can pay for access to
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...svc_37.html#t1

Look for the ones listed as before passport control, this is seen from a departing passenger's view point. So land side. The showers airside also listed are for departing passengers only.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 3:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, Eurobonus
Got it, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.