Community
Wiki Posts
Search

booked wrong flight by mistake

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2014, 3:30 pm

Programs: EBD, AB OWS (Gold)
Originally Posted by dodgeflyer
...This website is not for moaning but for exchanging tips, help and advice...
Well, actually, we do moan a bit about the Fast Track in CPH, and we do like to moan a lot about our priority baggage being the last on the carousel, but putting that aside, this forum is much more about helping each other, and sharing knowledge and experiences.

Unfortunately, we can't help you, donga. My advice is to put it behind you ($#it happens), and look forward to your next trip.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by gakke
Well, actually, we do moan a bit about the Fast Track in CPH, and we do like to moan a lot about our priority baggage being the last on the carousel, but putting that aside, this forum is much more about helping each other, and sharing knowledge and experiences.

Unfortunately, we can't help you, donga. My advice is to put it behind you ($#it happens), and look forward to your next trip.
Well, yes, I agree, but rarely you'll have long-standing success if that's all you do. Overall people come here for help, or to share, and that's what they get/do.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 6:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
If OP's disdain for SK employees came through in his calls to SK, it is no wonder that he was shown as little love as he was.
Old Jun 20, 2014, 5:29 am

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum for Life Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold
This thread is turning into a practical joke. Can't soon close this thread, over and out!

SB
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

wow. One basic question. Responses as nasty as the airline you work for. I'll fly Norwegian next time. No help required. over and out.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by donga
wow. One basic question. Responses as nasty as the airline you work for. I'll fly Norwegian next time. No help required. over and out.
I doubt that most of FTers work for any airline - in fact we are all here to maximize what we can get for the ticket(s) we paid for.

I'm not working with SAS and I'm not side with SAS (if anything it would be the opposite).

Sorry we can't help you much here - and you have every right to do whatever you want - good luck.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:33 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
over and out.
Thank you very much!
Old Jul 15, 2014, 4:01 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
I'll fly Norwegian next time. No help required. over and out.
Good luck, if you think SAS takes little care of their passengers, watch norwegian.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 7:52 am

Programs: Skywards GOLD, Eurobonus DIAMOND, Etihad Guest GOLD
Originally Posted by tgj1974
Good luck, if you think SAS takes little care of their passengers, watch norwegian.
HA HA - as spoken from my mouth ;-))
Old Jul 27, 2014, 2:54 pm

Programs: Eurobonus, Thon Gold
What do you want from us?

I am also now offering to help you with alternatives. But it seems like you do not want this.

Then again, what do you want to get out from us here?

Tell me your routing and dates and i will look up alternatives.

Also. You think Norwegian is more helpfull when YOU are booking mistakes? Dream on buddy!
Old Jul 31, 2014, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
And listen to this: Because I have 2 separate tickets (both with SAS), rather than one connected ticket, I have no protection should the first flight be delayed or cancelled, causing me to miss the second flight. Even though both flights are with SAS and even if SAS is the cause of the delay.
Now, you're not making any sense whatsoever.

Unfortuanetly booking one complete journey is not always possible when doing a multiple destination trip using milage points. Wow. I came to this forum with a simple question, and somehow entered the SAS employee forum. If anyone that doesn't work for SAS has any help to offer to my original question. please let me know. I'm not looking for itinerary suggestions. I'm very resourceful and don't need biased advice. The best advice I found so far was not on this forum but it was to go to www.jumpfly.com to sell my current ticket. But I guess airline insiders don't have incentive to provide information like this
Any contrary to what you think is good advice, you CANNOT sell your current ticket. How are you going to do that??

People on FT know our stuff. We have been trying to help you in many ways possible but it is you who have refused to provide us with detailed information.

Last edited by Guy Betsy; Jul 31, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Old Aug 4, 2014, 5:07 am

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
I'm getting the feeling that OP is a troll or trying to drop the name of that website he mentions (as it has no connection with flying whatsoever). It wouldn't work, I'm not so tempted to buy stuff from someone with that attitude. Either that or he got trolled by someone who is sick of his attitude on the other resource where he got the advice to sell his ticket there. Just look at the T&C, impossible to sell a ticket like that... I mean, he could rebook, he could buy a new ticket, he could try lady luck and just show up at the airport with his most innocent smile, but mistakes always cost money in aviation, so deal with it.

Anyway, good riddance, I'd say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.