Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Advice needed: Mileage run before June...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2012, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBG

Hi,

So here's a little challenge for all mileage runners out there (and yes, I do recognize my bad planning...): I need 4500 more points before end of May (i.e., before Friday this week) to keep my EBG status. I am flexible and can travel anywhere Wednesday afternoon/evening and on Thursday. Any creative thoughts?

Thanks.
Old May 29, 2012, 6:24 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
it should not be too difficult with the new earning table. I would suggest doing this on Thursday itself. Assuming economy routing you should be able to do 2 return trips to near Europe, earning 5000 points.

This is my skew - from CPH I would do CPH-WAW or GDA. From Stockholm might be enough to do ARN CPH AAL CPH GDA/WAW CPH ARN. But I am sure that from ARN you have a more efficient way. Something like going to Berlin twice.
Old May 29, 2012, 9:36 am

Programs: EBS
If you want to keep it simple, a round trip to Greece, Israel, Malta, Portugal, Spain or Turkey will give you 5000 points as an EBG. Not sure what destinations that are operated out of ARN. But it should not be that hard to find. And it is the same plane that is returning back to ARN, so low risk for missing the connection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.