Wiki Posts
Search

SAS booking engine – again!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2012, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK-EBD
SAS booking engine – again!

I can’t be the only one here who has experienced the SAS-website being down most of the evening?

A few times the website itself was accessible, but never the login. And without log in, no award booking. And today was the last chance to book summer trips at 50 %. Which could explain the IT-mess?

I wonder if member service will do the bookings in the coming days at the discount price?
Old Mar 21, 2012, 2:28 am

Programs: Qantas, Hilton, IHG
Down for me too. For about the past 6 hours.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK-EBD
The problems continued this morning, as SAS sent out a campaign email for 1 million cheap tickets. Smart!

As the website was up and running the 50 % Eurobonus offer was gone (expired March 20th), but the friendly agent at Eurobonus Gold service was very helpful and did my bookings today at the 50 % rate (that was at least what she said). Nice.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.