Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Does EBG member service help with bookings made by other agents?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG

Hi,

One of the benefits of EBG is 24/7 quick access to member service. Is it possible to get help with booking related questions, for example to make/change seat assignments, from the EBG member service even though the booking was made with some other agent, like Expedia or similar? Or do they only help with bookings made directly with SAS and award trips?

Thanks for any input!
Old Feb 28, 2012, 12:59 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
The SK call centers have been willing to enter/change my frequent flyer number and assign seats for my Expedia/Orbitz/Travelocity-purchased tickets. And I'm not even SK*G.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG
Originally Posted by GUWonder
The SK call centers have been willing to enter/change my frequent flyer number and assign seats for my Expedia/Orbitz/Travelocity-purchased tickets. And I'm not even SK*G.
Okay, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.