Lounge access ARN

Subscribe
I am soon travelling through ARN in Y arriving on LX in Terminal 5 and departing on SK (domestic) in Terminal 4 with a layover of 3 hours. I have a Diners Card which would give me access to the Menzies Lounge in T5. As there is no airside transit between T4 and T5 I wondered if they would still let me in, as T5 is not my departure terminal? If yes, how long do I need to change to Terminal 4 afterwards.

And the other question would be if they are checking my bag through from LX to SK if the flights are on seperate tickets?

Thank you for your help!
Quote: I am soon travelling through ARN in Y arriving on LX in Terminal 5 and departing on SK (domestic) in Terminal 4 with a layover of 3 hours. I have a Diners Card which would give me access to the Menzies Lounge in T5. As there is no airside transit between T4 and T5 I wondered if they would still let me in, as T5 is not my departure terminal? If yes, how long do I need to change to Terminal 4 afterwards.

And the other question would be if they are checking my bag through from LX to SK if the flights are on seperate tickets?

Thank you for your help!
You might want to check if you will really have access with your Diner's. My wife and a colleague were turned away as Diner's did not give access on a domestic connection. Not sure how true that is, but the staff deemed it so at the time (this was in November flying CPH-ARN-SDL).

As for time to change Terminals, it is a short walk. Security will be the unknown factor. However, I cannot recall ever waiting more than 15 minutes to clear security.
For checking the bag through, it should be possible. Maybe someone else can chime in to verify the best way.
I'm quite sure that the only way they will check through your baggage from international to domestic is if you're solely on SAS. As you're arriving on Swiss, the customs authorities don't allow you to check through baggage to a domestic flight.