Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Changes to EuroBonus and hotel partners

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to EuroBonus and hotel partners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2010, 9:51 am

new rates, see these links:

http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/S...oBonus/Hotels/

Radisson see below, no mentioning of discount on weekends but I checked the various dates I've tried to book before (see my earlier posts) and they are now 60K instead of 30K which most likely means no difference between weekend and weekday = stick your hotel rewards up the A**... SAS..

Spend your points
Make your reservation online on all Radisson Blu Hotels and you can book your award stay up until the day of arrival. You need 20 000 points* per night, breakfast included. The points cover one person in a single room or two people in a double room.

* Effective from April 1, 2010.

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter; Apr 1, 2010 at 10:01 am
Old Apr 2, 2010, 1:41 pm

New rules for points exchange for free nights according to webpage:

Rica and Scandic: 10 000 points per night
Best Western: 15 000 points per night
Radisson Blu and others: 20 000 points per night
Old May 5, 2010, 8:14 am

Programs: SK Gold; FB Gold; PC Platinum
Currently the SAS web-site does not allow you to book any hotels - the link is down
Old May 5, 2010, 8:39 am

Programs: SK EBG |CSA OK+ Gold | SPG Gold | CO, BD, QR, AF lowlife
Originally Posted by wales
Currently the SAS web-site does not allow you to book any hotels - the link is down
Works like a charm here?

http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/S...rchAwardHotel/
Old May 5, 2010, 8:40 am

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
Originally Posted by wales
I logged in now to look for hotels in Nyköping in June, going to a wedding, it worked fine from here - http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/S...k-award-hotel/
Old May 6, 2010, 5:49 am

Programs: SK Gold; FB Gold; PC Platinum
Now I got it to work.

Hotel availability looks to be much better than before.
Old Sep 28, 2010, 7:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
I have a Diners Club account with +60K that I am going to close so I need to find a home for the points. I remembered reading that a good option was to transfer the DC points to SAS to use for hotel rewards. Since I don't have a EuroBonus account I cannot access the details on the redemption costs since the changes back in April.

If I'm reading this correctly then Radisson hotels are 20K per night. Is that correct? Is this the redemption for ALL Radisson hotels or are there hotels that require higher redemption rates due to their location? I also assume Regent redemptions are out since they are no longer part of the Carlson Group. Correct?
Old Sep 28, 2010, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by christianj
I have a Diners Club account with +60K that I am going to close so I need to find a home for the points. I remembered reading that a good option was to transfer the DC points to SAS to use for hotel rewards. Since I don't have a EuroBonus account I cannot access the details on the redemption costs since the changes back in April.

If I'm reading this correctly then Radisson hotels are 20K per night. Is that correct? Is this the redemption for ALL Radisson hotels or are there hotels that require higher redemption rates due to their location? I also assume Regent redemptions are out since they are no longer part of the Carlson Group. Correct?
You don't need an EB-account to see the hotel redemption prices, they're on the website: http://www.flysas.com/en/us/EuroBonu...oBonus/Hotels/

Radisson Blu and Radisson Edwardian, for example, cost 20 000 points per night, while Regent costs 26 000 points.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 9:27 am

Are the hotel awards limited to the country/city pairs that come up on the dropdown menu when trying to book online, or are there other options available if one phones for a reservation?

I'm looking to book a hotel award night in Sweden, and I know where there is a Best Western near to where I want to go. The closest city in the dropdown menu is Gothenburg, but it only gives me 3 hotel options for my dates (and not the one I would like which is actually 45 km north).

Are the options visible online likely to be the only availability, or is there sometimes availabilty beyond what comes up online?

Susan
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:21 am

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
For those of you that loves London, they reduced the award price on Radisson Edwardian. So from 10000 per night before summer, then to 20 000 and now it's 17 000 points per night. http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/S...son_Edwardian/
Old Nov 10, 2011, 12:37 pm

Can you book in all Radisson Blu in NO/DK etc. Trying to book using points in the RBlu Trysil, but its not mentioned in the dropdown menu on the eurobonus page ?

Help appreciated.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by banchang
Can you book in all Radisson Blu in NO/DK etc. Trying to book using points in the RBlu Trysil, but its not mentioned in the dropdown menu on the eurobonus page ?

Help appreciated.
Hi,

All hotels aren't available in the online booking, try calling member service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.