Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

KFC: Swap vuvuzelas for a free doublicious

Old Jul 12, 2010, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

http://www.kfc.com/about/newsroom/070810.asp

Probably too late of a post as it is only for the first 500 that send them in (I guess KFC learned their lesson!).

Have to mail it in so that will take a bit of profit from the $5 certificate you receive. Can you say, err type LAME!

==============
The Vuvuzela Exchange Program is simple - the first 500 U.S. residents who mail their vuvuzelas to KFC Headquarters by July 15, 2010 will receive a KFC gift check to try our new Doublicious™ sandwich in return*.
=============
Old Jul 12, 2010, 12:39 pm

Why would you do that? First of all where I live, I have seen only 1 vuvuzela and this guy came from the World Cup and brought it from there. Second of all shipping alone will run you up to $4 or $5. You might as well just go buy the sandwich. Waste of time and money.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 10:18 pm

^

Originally Posted by bgioan
Why would you do that? First of all where I live, I have seen only 1 vuvuzela and this guy came from the World Cup and brought it from there. Second of all shipping alone will run you up to $4 or $5. You might as well just go buy the sandwich. Waste of time and money.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 9:14 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

This is the stupidest promotion ever.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
This is the stupidest promotion ever.
Like I said in my original post: LAME.

BTW, in my area (Chicago) they are now sending out e-mails with a free coupon for a doublicious. Co-worker forwarded me one. Quite a few NOT participating in it, but at least this time they gave you a list of the ones that were.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.