Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Apr 16, 2017, 6:35 am

Ditto, only need 25 points to make a redemption. Got a survey which actually clicked through, done the what do you see and hear questions correctly and pressed next for the survey to fail.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:06 am

I'm surprised people are still at this after the recent shutdowns. To each their own....

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Ditto, only need 25 points to make a redemption. Got a survey which actually clicked through, done the what do you see and hear questions correctly and pressed next for the survey to fail.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 8:41 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Tilly71
I've had that particular survey twice this month.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
I've had that particular survey twice this month.
after two days I've still got that 300 points travel and leisure survey which never goes anywhere continously. However, if you do get this or a similar survey keep clicking through your invites as I got a nice 600 pts survey lurking behind.
so with all accounts in tact, definetly still at it!
Old Apr 17, 2017, 2:24 am

Originally Posted by charlesonmission
I'm surprised people are still at this after the recent shutdowns. To each their own....
For the people who have had all accounts reinstated after a few days it's definitely worth sticking with it if your a miles/points addict.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:23 am

Is there still any e-rewards sign up bonus? If yes, how do I know which airlines/hotels are giving bonuses?
Old Apr 18, 2017, 11:02 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Is there still any e-rewards sign up bonus? If yes, how do I know which airlines/hotels are giving bonuses?
Most airlines give ~250 miles. HH gives 1250 points. YMMV
Old Apr 18, 2017, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by uxb
Most airlines give ~250 miles. HH gives 1250 points. YMMV
Are there any Links out there? I checked but could not find valid ones..
Old Apr 18, 2017, 3:59 pm

Programs: DL
Adding my data point. Wasn't able to log in starting about three weeks ago (got the inactive account message). Waited a few days and sent a note to customer service. Took them two weeks to get back to me with the same shutdown message others have posted, even though I hadn't actually violated any T&Cs. E-mailed back for the specific violation I committed and was told I was shutdown and that was it (response was in less than an hour). A few days ago, I did send a PM to the employee who showed up in this thread, but I haven't heard back.

I was using the click though old messages method to increase survey volume. I have to assume that was the cause, since I was compliant with all the T&Cs. Now I'll have to figure out another way to keep a couple of my FF accounts active.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 12:57 pm
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
Has anyone who has been shut down, then restored received any new surveys?

I got my balance back, but have received 0 invitations, and any attempts to get surveys directly from the site go nowhere.

I guess i'll just fully cash out and call it a day.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 1:39 pm

That's the kind of shyte we've been dealing with.....................
Attached Images  
Old Apr 20, 2017, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by BTA
Has anyone who has been shut down, then restored received any new surveys?

I got my balance back, but have received 0 invitations, and any attempts to get surveys directly from the site go nowhere.

I guess i'll just fully cash out and call it a day.
Yes, the first one came within hours of reinstatement. Have received probably 4-5 since reinstatement 3 days ago.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:04 pm

What happened to my e-rewards dollars?

Originally Posted by eRewardsOllie
Hi Guys,

I'm Ollie from e-Rewards (admins can check my email address for validation) as you all have noticed we've made some changes to the site.

First of all we've now closed our mobile app, this is so we can refocus our efforts to a better mobile web experience. It may come back in the future, but for now we recommend you delete the app from your device as it will be non-functional.

As part of the new changes we have also deactivated a number of accounts, the most common reason is inconsistent survey activity. Which could mean you've entered contradictory data or answers to surveys are inconsistent with your profile. The accounts are however just deactivated. If you believe your account really is valid please either PM me here or message us on Facebook referencing this thread and I'll make sure your account is investigated properly.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to leave them here, I'll be hanging around to sort out any queries.
Ollie,
I had over almost the past year completed many surveys, including items that were sent to me to test for different companies. I completed each survey, and study appropriately and had built my e-rewards dollar amount up to over $1675. Then two days ago (4/18/17) I finally was going to make a purchase only to find that when I tried to log in I received an error message telling me that my account was deactivated due to inactivity. Listen, I'm a busy man and therefore do not appreciate wasting my time for nothing. I spent a very great deal of time and effort (including some private info regarding the company I work for) only to have all that taken away. This is inexcusable!! Please reinstate my account and restore all my e-reward dollars ASAP. Thank you.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 5:51 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
Hi, Ollie! I have been to e-Rewards for about 10 years and answered all questions to the best of my truthfulness. Then all of a sudden, with a balance of close to "$1K" (for not redeeming anything lately) I've discovered (after what it happened with several members here) that the Company suspended my account without notification and with just a VERY VAGUE EXPLANATION.

I've sent a message immediately, but received the same VERY VAGUE ANSWER...

I've NEVER had more than 1 account and answered truthfully as per the Company's regulations. Also, I've never had inactivity troubles (I answered EVERY EMAIL SENT).

Please PM me, so I can give you my details so you can investigate what it really happened and see if you can intercede with your Company to get back my rewards points....

Thanks!
Old Apr 23, 2017, 6:11 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by rickminn
Ollie,
I had over almost the past year completed many surveys, including items that were sent to me to test for different companies. I completed each survey, and study appropriately and had built my e-rewards dollar amount up to over $1675. Then two days ago (4/18/17) I finally was going to make a purchase only to find that when I tried to log in I received an error message telling me that my account was deactivated due to inactivity. Listen, I'm a busy man and therefore do not appreciate wasting my time for nothing. I spent a very great deal of time and effort (including some private info regarding the company I work for) only to have all that taken away. This is inexcusable!! Please reinstate my account and restore all my e-reward dollars ASAP. Thank you.
$1675? What on earth ..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.