Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Sep 3, 2015, 8:51 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks for the heads up. When I checked earlier they hadn't yet become available. I just redeemed for 7k points. tls
Old Sep 4, 2015, 7:20 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Got an offer for an online chat/focus group from a local institution seeking thoughts on possible names for its new initiative. $100

Interestingly, the eRewards site, after I'd qualified, said that it was worth $100 in eRewards. But the email received from the company with the login info for the chat said that a check for $100 would be mailed to me.

Will be interesting to see which it is (or if I have to badger eRewards about this).
Old Sep 4, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

^^ maybe both? I had this happen once, it was $85 - I was extremely happy with it!
Old Sep 4, 2015, 9:59 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Got an offer for an online chat/focus group from a local institution seeking thoughts on possible names for its new initiative. $100

Interestingly, the eRewards site, after I'd qualified, said that it was worth $100 in eRewards. But the email received from the company with the login info for the chat said that a check for $100 would be mailed to me.

Will be interesting to see which it is (or if I have to badger eRewards about this).
I participated in the same event. I think it will be E-Rewards, not a mailed check. They probably use multiple resources for survey results with others receiving cash payment. I'm guessing they forgot to change the language for the E-Rewards participants.
Old Sep 4, 2015, 8:23 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
You must be right. My e-Rewards account is $100 richer. Wish you could redeem for Hertz more than once a quarter.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 5:04 am

Quick Question: Does anyone know the so called "e-rewards-Trick"?
Old Sep 8, 2015, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Not me, any hint?
Old Sep 8, 2015, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
I don't know what you have in mind, but my "trick" is to click on the e-mailed survey invitation links a second time about I finish doing the surveys that I initially got offered and sometimes I get a fresh set of surveys. YMMV.

A variant "trick" is to first click on the survey invitation link using my iPad and do the surveys that I am offered and then click again on the invitation link using a different devices, such as my laptop. Frequently, this results in me getting a fresh set of surveys. But I am not sure whether this would have happened anyway had I used the same device for both clicks, since as my first paragraph notes, you sometimes get more surveys after a second click even when the same device is being used both times.

Periodically, the e-Rewards logged-in home page will have survey offers waiting for you -- surveys that never got an e-mail invitation sent. So it always pays to check it after completing a batch of surveys that came via an e-mail link.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by amanuensis
I don't know what you have in mind, but my "trick" is to click on the e-mailed survey invitation links a second time about I finish doing the surveys that I initially got offered and sometimes I get a fresh set of surveys. YMMV.

A variant "trick" is to first click on the survey invitation link using my iPad and do the surveys that I am offered and then click again on the invitation link using a different devices, such as my laptop. Frequently, this results in me getting a fresh set of surveys. But I am not sure whether this would have happened anyway had I used the same device for both clicks, since as my first paragraph notes, you sometimes get more surveys after a second click even when the same device is being used both times.

Periodically, the e-Rewards logged-in home page will have survey offers waiting for you -- surveys that never got an e-mail invitation sent. So it always pays to check it after completing a batch of surveys that came via an e-mail link.
If I had to guess, I'd say a good 30-40% of the surveys that I take on e-Rewards are those taken immediately following a survey that I actually received an e-mail about - and these surveys do not appear on your dashboard.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 6:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I'm betting this has already been asked, but I am not having any luck with search, so apologies in advance.

Is it possible to redeem e-Rewards into someone else's hotel or airline account? For example, could I redeem e-Rewards into my wife's AAdvantage account? Thanks!

Edit: Just read the fine print (at least for British Air):
Both the e-Rewards program account first and last name and the Executive Club account must be exactly the same name.

Bummer.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 7:13 pm

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by bswiz
I'm betting this has already been asked, but I am not having any luck with search, so apologies in advance.

Is it possible to redeem e-Rewards into someone else's hotel or airline account? For example, could I redeem e-Rewards into my wife's AAdvantage account? Thanks!

Edit: Just read the fine print (at least for British Air):
Both the e-Rewards program account first and last name and the Executive Club account must be exactly the same name.

Bummer.
bswiz, I sent you a PM.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 10:03 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Email saying Redeem for Hilton Honors Points

I guess enough people complained about HHonors points not being available - I just received an email saying I should redeem my eRewards for HHonors points. I just did that for 7,000 a few weeks ago so I'm guessing they are just reacting to people asking about them and letting everyone know they are available :-) .
Old Sep 25, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
I've been saving up my eRewards points to cash in for 2,000 FlexPerks points after the beginning of the year. I've redeemed this reward several times in the past on this account. I checked today, and eRewards has removed the FlexPerks redemption option from my account.

After doing a little research, I know that FlexPerks is currently offered as a redemption option for others.

I am not a happy camper.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 6:50 am

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
I did $30 exchange for 1000 elite qualifying IHG Points (which should be called Priority Club Points), and it arrived in my account in 3 days. I'm happy with that! ^
Old Oct 6, 2015, 7:07 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Spock Seat
which should be called Priority Club Points
Why?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.