Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2015, 7:37 am

HotelClub

Hello, has anyone ever used their E-Rewards points to redeem HotelClub rewards? And if so, roughly how long it took to get the actual HotelClub credit to post? Was it really 6-8 weeks?

Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2015, 9:21 am

Programs: Diamond with Delta, Hyatt and Hilton. 2 MM and Plat with America (thank you citi:))
Originally Posted by beachmouse
Global Test Market survey- what they want is a yes for the one obvious answer ("Have you eaten in a restaurant in the past 12 months?"). You can have two 'yes' answers for their surveys but anything more than that tends to get you to bounced at that point- they don't care if you own a crab pot (anther one of their common screening questions); they're trying to get rid of the people who say 'yes' to all the questions whether they are true or not in the name of qualifying for the survey.
First time I received the question I had to google "crab pot" because I didn't know what it was. I know people who skydive as a hobby and wonder if they would get turned down from surveys for answering the question honestly.

I had a few really funny screening questions two weeks ago asking if I had done certain activities in the last 6 months. One was if I walked on the moon and another was if I fed a dinosaur
Old Aug 20, 2015, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by ILovetheReds
One was if I walked on the moon and another was if I fed a dinosaur
There are some of the Apollo astronauts still living. They are the ones who would have a real dilemma as to whether to answer that question honestly.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by amanuensis
There are some of the Apollo astronauts still living. They are the ones who would have a real dilemma as to whether to answer that question honestly.
I don't think any of them (or anyone at all, for that matter) has walked on the moon in the last six months -- or even the last year! In fact, I just checked, and it's been more than 42 years since anyone walked on the moon, so unless the survey says something along the lines of, "in the last 45 years, have you walked on the moon?" there isn't anyone who can truthfully say yes.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by supernewfcombo
Anybody having any trouble redeeming for Hilton points? I have been trying for several days and I keep getting "Network error, unable to communicate with HHonors". I have been redeeming for HHonors points for several years without an issue.
I redeemed for 7000 last week and they posted instantly like they always have.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by supernewfcombo
Anybody having any trouble redeeming for Hilton points? I have been trying for several days and I keep getting "Network error, unable to communicate with HHonors". I have been redeeming for HHonors points for several years without an issue.
I have been having the same problem all day today.
Old Aug 22, 2015, 1:07 am

e-Rewards HHonors network error

I've also been unable to redeem e-Rewards currency for HHonors points the last two days. My message to e-Rewards is so far unanswered.
Old Aug 23, 2015, 3:29 am

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
As usual, it appears E-rewards may have run out of their supply of HHonors points for a while. They have to purchase those points from Hilton, so that may take a while.

Was able to redeem $50 E-rewards for HHonors points, along with several smaller airline mile redemptions about two weeks ago. All miles/points posted in their usual timeframes, without any hassle.

Patience, and keep checking for the HHonors points to once again show up to redeem, as they seem to run out quickly whenever available.

bj-21.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 6:21 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold
Still getting network error, tweeted e-rewards and got a generic be patient message.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
All the Hilton Rewards are "out of stock" when I checked today.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 12:34 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Spock Seat
And for me as well tho on a side note, I redeemed for 2,000 UA miles and they posted instantly
Old Aug 27, 2015, 6:19 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by goalie
Quote:

And for me as well tho on a side note, I redeemed for 2,000 UA miles and they posted instantly
^ that is standard now- UA posts instantly for Erewards and Emiles.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:27 am

E-rewards to Avois.com

I have Avios.com account. In July I was redeeming 750 bonus free from e-rewards.com account. In a month I created a new e-rewards account but I couldn't redeem bonus free to my avios.com or any others(mine too).
Here I see: Sorry, but you've already redeemed for a Reward from this partner during this redemption period. Please review the terms & conditions for this Reward.

Last edited by sergey_ilin; Sep 2, 2015 at 6:27 am
Old Sep 3, 2015, 3:54 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
I checked today, Hilton Rewards are available again.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:12 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by ShopAround
I checked today, Hilton Rewards are available again.
Thank you for the update ^ as I'm due to redeem for 7,000 points next week

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.