Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Jul 24, 2015, 8:09 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by jms_uk
Quote:

Originally Posted by FonzieBone

For me they post w/in hours. Same day, usually.

Thanks!
Don't count on them posting same day/ within hours. I've been redeeming erewards for IHG for years and never had them post same day.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: QR Gold, *A Gold, IHG Plat., Hilton Gold, Etihad Guest Gold
Originally Posted by zimstyles
Hello all. How do you get an IHG e-rewards invite. I have avios e rewards but no IHG. I have no way to transfer either. Any tips would be appreciated. Short a few points for nice long points break stay.
Well i got an invite on my email yesterday with 600points sign up bonus.
Earn more, with
eRewards

Join e‐Rewards and turn your opinions into IHG Rewards Club points. The more you share, the more you earn, including 600 bonus points*!
JOIN TODAY

Problem solved.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 5:42 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Strangest pre-survey questionnaire I've ever seen

Old Jul 31, 2015, 7:23 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Global Test Market survey- what they want is a yes for the one obvious answer ("Have you eaten in a restaurant in the past 12 months?"). You can have two 'yes' answers for their surveys but anything more than that tends to get you to bounced at that point- they don't care if you own a crab pot (anther one of their common screening questions); they're trying to get rid of the people who say 'yes' to all the questions whether they are true or not in the name of qualifying for the survey.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 8:18 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by jms_uk
Strangest pre-survey questionnaire I've ever seen

I love getting these
Old Aug 1, 2015, 7:25 am

Incentive:
$1.50 in e-Rewards® Currency

Length:
25 minutes
Lol
Old Aug 1, 2015, 8:09 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by goalie
I love getting these
They are analyzing for honesty. If you answered yes to more than a few of those questions, you'd get kicked out of the survey.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 8:44 am

How could I get an Invite to IHG-Points? Any Link anyone?
Old Aug 3, 2015, 12:23 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Okay, I'm done with e-rewards surveys I guess. I have been doing some surveys to top off my IHG account, but not even the second redemption worked. I just got the below message again, but never seen the points

Hi FFlash,

Congratulations - you've been rewarded!
Your Reward redemption details are below. Please save this email for future reference.
REWARD DETAILS:

Your IHG Rewards Club account will be credited with 1,000 IHG Rewards Club Points within 6-8 weeks.
We hope you enjoy your Reward - you earned it! Check back often for more opportunities to earn.

- Your e-Rewards Team
Old Aug 3, 2015, 2:03 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
My last IHG redemption took about 5 weeks to post to my IHG acount, which is longer than it has been (earlier this year it was two weeks or so) but still within the realm of how long they say it will take.

Today's honesty check question from another survey company- "Have you bought stock in Enron in the past 2 years?"
Old Aug 12, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by FFlash
Okay, I'm done with e-rewards surveys I guess. I have been doing some surveys to top off my IHG account, but not even the second redemption worked. I just got the below message again, but never seen the points
I made a quick complaint and the points posted next day.

However, I'm done anyhow. I hate to spend 15 mins on bizarre questions then to be told that "you have been screened out of the survey based on your profile, your account has been credited the partial points".
Thanks for the few points so far anyway.
Old Aug 12, 2015, 12:35 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by FFlash
I made a quick complaint and the points posted next day.
And you are one of the lucky ones. When I've contacted them after a survey hasn't posted, I've never gotten credit; sometimes not even a response. tls
Old Aug 13, 2015, 8:25 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Has anyone used a Wyndham or Accor invitation? Just wondering what airlines they give you.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 8:35 pm

^^ if you get invited by a hotel chain you generally get most of the airline options.

Ugh !!!! I am stuck in a rut.. Both of my accounts are in the $80 range and it seems like I'll never get out! I hate this feeling
Old Aug 19, 2015, 4:52 am

Anybody having any trouble redeeming for Hilton points? I have been trying for several days and I keep getting "Network error, unable to communicate with HHonors". I have been redeeming for HHonors points for several years without an issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.