Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old May 13, 2010, 11:15 am

+ 1

I've been in (and still am in) France for the past month and all I've been getting are not available or already got the required number of responses messages (even though I've clicked on the survey as soon as I got the pop-up e-mail notification).
Old May 13, 2010, 9:19 pm

Programs: Executive Club, OnePass, SkyMiles, HH, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Problem still persists. Over the last month I have followed up with e-Rewards regularly regarding the expired surveys issue. Each time I receive a nondescript reply to say that they are working on it, with no further update on where the problem lay and what is being done to rectify.
+1
Old May 14, 2010, 3:40 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
They must be doing something about it after all. Up until early this week, either my wife or I, we had been receiving (expired) surveys almost on a daily basis. For the last 3-4 days nothing. So I don't know whether they will be fixing it in the end, or they have simply given up on us...
Old May 27, 2010, 2:31 pm
Original Member

Little known bonus e-rewards > Delta Airlines

Special offer: 25% bonus of miles when redeem your e-Rewards Currency for Delta Airlines Miles April 1 through June 30, 2010. This is not listed on e-rewards, but one of my readers confirms that it works.
Old May 27, 2010, 4:01 pm

The promo is mentioned on the Delta website (See: FT Milesbuzz! post)
Old May 27, 2010, 4:13 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by pgary
This is not listed on e-rewards
Perhaps, but it is clearly advertised on the e-Rewards Internet web site.

I just saw it moments ago while I was logged in to my account.
Old May 27, 2010, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Perhaps, but it is clearly advertised on the e-Rewards Internet web site.

I just saw it moments ago while I was logged in to my account.

Perhaps it is advertised for you, but apparently not for me. I am logged onto my e-Rewards account now, and there is no mention of a 25% bonus. I even tried going through the Delta link pgary provided, and it still doesn't show up.

What do you think the chances are I will get the 25% bonus if I go ahead and redeem for Skymiles?
Old May 27, 2010, 7:30 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA, AS
Originally Posted by Flyingmama
Perhaps it is advertised for you, but apparently not for me. I am logged onto my e-Rewards account now, and there is no mention of a 25% bonus. I even tried going through the Delta link pgary provided, and it still doesn't show up.

What do you think the chances are I will get the 25% bonus if I go ahead and redeem for Skymiles?
I got an email from DL re: the 25% promotion, but there was no click thru or link, so I just transferred $50.00 e-rewards as usual. 1000 miles and the bonus 250 miles posted instantly.
Old May 27, 2010, 9:04 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Gold
I just transferred $50.00 and got the 1000 miles + the 250 bonus miles
Old May 30, 2010, 1:51 pm

Delta bonus posted immediately
Old Jun 1, 2010, 8:21 pm

Virus at E-Rewards???

I tried to access E-Rewards today, and got a warning of a virus infection. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old Jun 2, 2010, 6:39 pm

Programs: AA MM Gold, UA, DL, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Cornroaster
I tried to access E-Rewards today, and got a warning of a virus infection. Has anyone else had this problem?

I had this happen several weeks ago. It was a particularly vicious virus that defeated my Webroot anti-virus software and basically locked up my computer. My hotmail account and e-rewards survey were the only windows I had open so I'm pretty sure it came via e-rewards. I won't ever open another e-rewards survey again.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 6:59 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Cornroaster
i'll do you one better.....

no virus at all but when i clicked on the link in my e-mai, the survey opened asking me to sign in with my user i/d. my e-rewards user i/d would not work so i have no idea what they wanted. e-mailed e-rewards and am waiting to hear back
Old Jun 5, 2010, 6:14 pm

Programs: Sarah Kirschbaum
is e-rewards still in business?

I redeemed my e-rewards dollars for a Macy's gift card more than a month ago. It never arrived. I contacted e-rewards via email directly or sent message via their website over the last couple of weeks. No response at all.

If anyone has ever redeemed for a gift card, how long did it take before the gift card arrived?
Old Jun 5, 2010, 6:44 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by goalie
i'll do you one better.....

no virus at all but when i clicked on the link in my e-mai, the survey opened asking me to sign in with my user i/d. my e-rewards user i/d would not work so i have no idea what they wanted. e-mailed e-rewards and am waiting to hear back
I got that one too but wouldn't enter my ID because it seemed very suspicious to me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.