E-rewards [Master Thread]

Subscribe
On my e-rewards home page, there is the following link under the Tablet Giveaway: "Currency Expiration: Thank You For Your Participation." When I click on it, it says my points are good for another year . I never got an email about it.

If you're not sure whether your points are expiring, I suggest checking your home page. It's not worth assuming something and losing your points.
Quote: On me e-rewards home page, there is the following link under the Tablet Giveaway: "Currency Expiration: Thank You For Your Participation." When I click on it, it says my points are good for another year . I never got an email about it.

If you're not sure whether your points are expiring, I suggest checking your home page. It's not worth assuming something and losing your points.
Very good news. If e-Rewards is actually reading this, thank you! It's appreciated.
It looks like you can now redeem US,CO and DL miles once every 30 days. The previous limit was once every 180 days. No more redeeming surplus rewards for hotel points.
Quote: Not true with my acct. It used to say "$160 will expire May, 1st" (paraphrasing) and now it says nothing. This happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Nada. Maybe it will never expire. No email notice either.
Yesterday I got a note saying my points would not expire for another year. I think that's two straight years.
Quote: It looks like you can now redeem US,CO and DL miles once every 30 days. The previous limit was once every 180 days. No more redeeming surplus rewards for hotel points.
Thanks for the headsup on this. Just checked both our accounts, and as you indicated, all airline rewards have been changed to one every 30 days.

OTOH, my account, which unfortunately they tied to my e-miles account for Delta redemptions years ago, still limits my e-miles>SkyMiles redemptions to one per 90 days.
It looks like you can now redeem US,CO and DL miles once every 30 days. The previous limit was once every 180 days. No more redeeming surplus rewards for hotel points.

I got an email from e-rewards advising about this. A very welcome change.
WSJ Question
Last April, I redeemed some e-Rewards dollars for a 26 week Wall Street Journal subscription. Then in November, when I wanted to start another subscription, I noticed that the WSJ wasn't available. Instead, I redeemed some airline miles for another 26 week subscription. How often does the WSJ become available for redemption in e-Rewards? I want to juggle using e-Rewards dollars and airline miles for my WSJ subscriptions.

For my last April-October subscription with e-Rewards, I called customer service and gave my email address to create an online account in order to manage my subscription from home (stop delivery, resume etc). I did not do this with my airline miles account. If I redeem again with e-Rewards, will the WSJ have my email address/online account from last year already saved and ready to go? If not, will it raise any red flags if I call and give them the same email info as last year? I ask because on e-Rewards, it mentions for new subscribers only, but then it also mentions only one redemption per 12 month period, so that's contradictory. How do you all coordinate WSJ redemptions and accounts from multiple sources?
Virus alert!
Quote: I had this happen several weeks ago. It was a particularly vicious virus that defeated my Webroot anti-virus software and basically locked up my computer. My hotmail account and e-rewards survey were the only windows I had open so I'm pretty sure it came via e-rewards. I won't ever open another e-rewards survey again.

This just happened to me tonight. Received an invitation for an education survey for $2.50. Three pages into being asked questions about whether I'm planning to pursue an MBA, my computer is crippled with a fake Windows Total Security 2011 virus. E-rewards was the only window I had open. I've already contacted them about it, but wanted to post a heads up in case anyone else receives that particular survey.
Update from e-rewards regarding CO
Dear XXX,

At e-Rewards®, we are excited to partner with companies like Continental Airlines who invite their selected members to join the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and offer an exciting way to collect OnePass® Miles. As you may be aware, you were previously limited to one (1) OnePass Miles redemption per calendar quarter. Soon it will be easier and more rewarding for you to collect OnePass Miles with e-Rewards than ever before!

IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR CONTINENTAL AIRLINES REDEMPTION OPTIONS

We are proud to announce that starting April 29th, you can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for OnePass Miles once EVERY 30 DAYS, allowing you to collect OnePass Miles faster!

Previous OnePass Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once per calendar quarter
NEW OnePass Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once every 30 days!

To check your account balance and see how much e-Rewards Currency you have available to redeem for OnePass Miles, simply click the button below.

Go

As always, we value your time and continued participation. Continue to check your inbox and your Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.

We value your time,
The e-Rewards Team
Quote: This just happened to me tonight. Received an invitation for an education survey for $2.50. Three pages into being asked questions about whether I'm planning to pursue an MBA, my computer is crippled with a fake Windows Total Security 2011 virus. E-rewards was the only window I had open. I've already contacted them about it, but wanted to post a heads up in case anyone else receives that particular survey.
Thanks for the head's up. I just got the $2.50 education invitation a few minutes ago. Glad I read your post first. Gonna skip it.
Quote: Thanks for the head's up. I just got the $2.50 education invitation a few minutes ago. Glad I read your post first. Gonna skip it.
The Education Survey worked fine on my Apple...
Quote: The Education Survey worked fine on my Apple...
On my PC as well.
Quote: On my PC as well.
I received this second education survey for $2.50 as well today. The survey that harbored the virus, though, was sent 4/30, and contained the exact same wording (I received both invitations), but directed to a different third-party survey provider.

Perhaps they pulled the first survey, cleaned it up, then sent the second invitation? I'm still waiting to hear back from them.
Decided to risk the education survey after all, worked just fine.
Quote: Dear XXX,

At e-Rewards®, we are excited to partner with companies like Continental Airlines who invite their selected members to join the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and offer an exciting way to collect OnePass® Miles. As you may be aware, you were previously limited to one (1) OnePass Miles redemption per calendar quarter. Soon it will be easier and more rewarding for you to collect OnePass Miles with e-Rewards than ever before!

IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR CONTINENTAL AIRLINES REDEMPTION OPTIONS

We are proud to announce that starting April 29th, you can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for OnePass Miles once EVERY 30 DAYS, allowing you to collect OnePass Miles faster!

Previous OnePass Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once per calendar quarter
NEW OnePass Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once every 30 days!

To check your account balance and see how much e-Rewards Currency you have available to redeem for OnePass Miles, simply click the button below.

Go

As always, we value your time and continued participation. Continue to check your inbox and your Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.

We value your time,
The e-Rewards Team
Must have taken a little while to get to the west coast as mine just showed up with only minor modifications....

Quote:
At e-Rewards®, we are excited to partner with airlines that invite their selected members to....
Quote:
We are proud to announce that starting April 29th, you can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for any frequent flyer miles once EVERY 30 DAYS, allowing you to collect miles faster!
Now I know I did not sign up via CO (iirc, Hilton but not sure) tho I recently did a reward for CO miles and they are the only airline redemption I've done as oppose to HH religiously every 90 days
26  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  46  86  136