Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2011, 6:01 pm

Programs: aa
Thanks for the update. I checked and its back for me too.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
I just passed the $100 threshold & went to review the available rewards.

I was shocked to see many more redemption partners now available to me. ^

fwiw, I had signed up years ago via e-miles that was linked to my Delta account & until now the primary travel partners were Delta (via e-miles), Hilton, Priority Club, Choice or LaQuinta.

NOW, the new travel partners include:

Air Tran A+
US Airways Dividend Miles
Delta SkyMiles®
Premier Miles
Skywards Miles
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan® Miles
Priority Club Points
MexicanaGO Points (Out of Stock)
EarlyReturns® Miles
Continental Airlines OnePass® Miles
Iberia Plus Points
Hilton HHonors® Bonus Points
Diamond Club destinations miles
Flying Club Miles
Flying Blue Miles
HawaiianMiles
Choice Privileges points
Etihad Guest Miles
Boomerang Club miles
La Quinta Returns® Points

so now there's a whole new world of redemption options, I have to rethink my strategy

...decisions...decisions
Old Mar 18, 2011, 3:34 pm

much better giftcard rewards options.

Got this email offer today. Gift cards, not gift certs. No contingencies, no minimum spend etc. One redemption per year per gift card.

Dear mintman10,

As a valued e-Rewards Member, you are invited to take advantage of a very special opportunity.

EXCLUSIVE REWARD CHOICES - ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
You are invited to redeem your e-Rewards Currency for the special gift card Rewards below through December 31, 2011.

$70 e-Rewards Currency = $25 AE Gift Card
$70 e-Rewards Currency = $25 Macy's Gift Card
$75 e-Rewards Currency = $25 GameStop Gift Card
$75 e-Rewards Currency = $25 iTunes Gift Card
$80 e-Rewards Currency = $25 Target Gift Card
$150 e-Rewards Currency = $50 Target Gift Card

For complete details, visit our Reward Center

Thank you,
The e-Rewards Team
Old Mar 18, 2011, 4:53 pm

How are you guys able to get so many points on E-rewards? Whenever I respond to a new email it turns out that too many people have already taken the survey so I don't earn any points. This happens even when I respond to the mail just 5 mins after I receive it. On the rare occasion that the survey begins, it tells me that I am not eligible for it and gives me a negligible amount of points.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 10:23 am

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Damn!

I should've snagged one of the new/expanded selection of rewards I outlined in post #497.

I just logged in to my account & all those new partner rewards are GONE

I'm back to essentially Delta, HH, PC, Choice or LaQuinta.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by bk3day
I should've snagged one of the new/expanded selection of rewards I outlined in post #497.

I just logged in to my account & all those new partner rewards are GONE

I'm back to essentially Delta, HH, PC, Choice or LaQuinta.
They should be back, I think it just went live too early.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 2:06 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
So i took advantage of the UA->CO status match but in order to do so, I had to open a CO OnePass account and with that, today I redeemed $100 for 2,000 miles. I'm just curious as to how long that should take as with redeeming for HH points, the deposit to my HH account is immediate ))not that I'm worried but aren't all F/t'ers impatient
Old Mar 25, 2011, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by goalie
So i took advantage of the UA->CO status match but in order to do so, I had to open a CO OnePass account and with that, today I redeemed $100 for 2,000 miles. I'm just curious as to how long that should take as with redeeming for HH points, the deposit to my HH account is immediate ))not that I'm worried but aren't all F/t'ers impatient
I've redeemed for CO Onepass miles several times and it's taken between 3-5 days. My latest was 12/30/10 and it posted to my CO account 1/4/11.

Last edited by pakle; Mar 25, 2011 at 2:21 pm Reason: typo in date
Old Mar 25, 2011, 3:04 pm

I believe e-rewards posts every Tuesday and sometimes it doesn't appear in your account until Wednesday.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 3:33 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
FWIW, and I don't know if this has been reported above, I've left my account dormant for a long time, and they've extended the expiry deadline twice.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by pakle
I've redeemed for CO Onepass miles several times and it's taken between 3-5 days. My latest was 12/30/10 and it posted to my CO account 1/4/11.
Thanks ^ and that's good to know

Originally Posted by sun_aa
I believe e-rewards posts every Tuesday and sometimes it doesn't appear in your account until Wednesday.
Are you just talking about E-rewards -> CO miles or for everything? When I redeem for HH points, the HH have always posted immediately.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 2:39 pm

That is my experience with e-rewards-->CO/US/PC. HH posts instantly for me too.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 5:44 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA, AS
Has anyone cashed e-Rewards into HawaiianMiles? How long did it take for the miles to post?

With a few HawaiianMiles about to expire, I cashed in some e-Rewards in mid February. I have the confirmation e-mail from e-Rewards dated Feb. 17th, but the miles still haven't posted.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by Travlynn
Has anyone cashed e-Rewards into HawaiianMiles? How long did it take for the miles to post?

With a few HawaiianMiles about to expire, I cashed in some e-Rewards in mid February. I have the confirmation e-mail from e-Rewards dated Feb. 17th, but the miles still haven't posted.
Hmm. That seems a bit long to me. I've never used this partner, but nevertheless, you still might want to follow up with e-rewards.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by pakle
And to update.....my $100/2,000 CO miles redemption on 3/25 posted last night ^ so 5 days for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.