Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Mar 16, 2017, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by catdad
Yes, me too!

Log in generates error message: Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account
2 days before i tried to login and said 0 points, all the points i earned lost, and the next day when i tried to login it says ''Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account.''

I have emailed them and no response since 3 days.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 7:47 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
I'm curious if anyone is able to access their accounts recently?

I don't think I've done anything out of the ordinary. My balance is large due to not many redemptions lately, but just responding to some surveys. Isn't that what they want?

I've emailed twice, and it has been more than a week without a reply. I recently tried twitter, but also no response yet.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
I have access to my account
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:03 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Saral
I have access to my account
Thanks.

I must have done something they didn't like. Wish I knew what it was and that I would get some response to my inquiries.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 9:40 am

After numerous emails back and forth my 8000 e-rewards points credited since 21.2.17 have been converted to EQP...don't give up anyone that is still trying!

App still isn't working though
Have you contacted them either by cs,twitter or FB about the app not working as I have but the standard reply it's your browser.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 10:19 am
BTA

Apparently I've been shut down. I got a boiler plate response (see below). I wish I knew what occurred. I don't take that many surveys, and basically just use this to keep inactive accounts from expiring. I had a big balance that is likely gone.

Thank you for your query. We have reviewed your account and we have identified several discrepancies in your account details and/or survey activity that are in breach of our terms and conditions. We regret to inform you that under such terms, we have had to close your account permanently. You will no longer be able to take surveys and claim rewards from e-Rewards going forward.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Another example why earn/burn is always a good idea.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 11:38 am

I have a banner across my App saying it is no longer supported and I should use the website.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
This is just crazy. Both my and my spouse's account blocked. One had $400 and other $150. Both were only accounts with e-rewards. It seems that our only sin is big balance.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:27 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
I have a banner across my App saying it is no longer supported and I should use the website.
Mine is doing the same. My valued opinions app did the same thing yesterday. I wonder if valued opinions and e-rewards are owned by the same company. Seems strange that they would both do that within a day's time.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by Critterlynn
Mine is doing the same. My valued opinions app did the same thing yesterday. I wonder if valued opinions and e-rewards are owned by the same company. Seems strange that they would both do that within a day's time.
this is from the valued opinions app

​​​​​​2. License. The Apps are licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this EULA by Research Now Limited. (formerly known as e-Rewards, Inc.) (Research Now) located at 5800 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 600, Plano, TX 75024, USA. Research Now reserves all rights, title and interest not expressly granted to you.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:52 pm

I am getting
"Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account."
On one of my accounts. It had about $98 in it. I was about to redeem when it hit $100.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 4:11 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BTA
Apparently I've been shut down. I got a boiler plate response (see below). I wish I knew what occurred. I don't take that many surveys, and basically just use this to keep inactive accounts from expiring. I had a big balance that is likely gone.

Another example why earn/burn is always a good idea.
As another recently exiled member with no real idea of what happened, I have to love that they end their "FU" notes by thanking us for our cooperation. What the heck do we have to cooperate with, and what options are there? It's just being hosed.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by coffeetable
2 days before i tried to login and said 0 points, all the points i earned lost, and the next day when i tried to login it says ''Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account.''

I have emailed them and no response since 3 days.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:58 am

I have had the same experience in the last week. I've emailed and no response. Help from anyone would be helpful. I'm losing a lot of points.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 8:00 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Skinnybiker
I have had the same experience in the last week. I've emailed and no response. Help from anyone would be helpful. I'm losing a lot of points.
Don't think there is anything we can do about it. Just stop using them and drive them out of business.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.