Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2014, 9:30 am

Redeeming E-Rewards

Here is a good one...... on e-rewards, it says the $100 award for Southwest Rapid reward points is 2,400 ($100=2,400 Southwest RR points).....I redeemed $100 and e rewards only credited me with 2,000......sent an e-mail to their customer service and no response....
Old Dec 3, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Well that blows, I was just at Best Buy, and since the E-reward BB redemptions are instant I was like oh, and I'll use a $10 GC while I'm here... $10 and $25 are both out of stock. Grrrr I'm sure Black Friday had something to do with if
I just redeemed for a BB $25 eGift Card, so they're not out of stock anymore.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 4:42 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
oh well

I thank you for the details and i apologize the reply was sent in french.

Please be advised that we have no way to adjust your account or profile and allow you to complete surveys while in China. My suggestion is that you consider taking surveys only when you are in Australia.

If you have any further issues, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Member Services Team at: www.e-rewards.com/contactus.do.

Sincerely,

Tom
Member Services Representative

Well I am happy with their system in replying.
Okay so i need to use VPN from Australia or proxy... any suggestions? Or is it really worth it?Money spent on a VPN just to earn rewards points?
Old Dec 4, 2014, 7:22 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by tris06
I thank you for the details and i apologize the reply was sent in french.

Please be advised that we have no way to adjust your account or profile and allow you to complete surveys while in China. My suggestion is that you consider taking surveys only when you are in Australia.

If you have any further issues, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Member Services Team at: www.e-rewards.com/contactus.do.

Sincerely,

Tom
Member Services Representative

Well I am happy with their system in replying.
Okay so i need to use VPN from Australia or proxy... any suggestions? Or is it really worth it?Money spent on a VPN just to earn rewards points?
Ha! I was correct!!

Find a free Vpn?
Old Dec 5, 2014, 9:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
good news

I tried one of the VPN's that offer 20mins per day free trial before disconnecting.
It works. Some of the surveys had errors or were closed but I was able to at-least get 2 successful survey's about 1000 points total. If i can do this once a week i will be very happy.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:06 am

Has E-Rewards just removed BAEC as an option for reward redemption!?

Edit: It's back now.

Last edited by Uzair; Dec 10, 2014 at 10:13 am
Old Dec 14, 2014, 10:48 am

Programs: e-rewards
Originally Posted by ShopAround
I just redeemed for a BB $25 eGift Card, so they're not out of stock anymore.
Where are you guys finding the Best Buy rewards on the site?
Old Dec 14, 2014, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by OKImready
Here is a good one...... on e-rewards, it says the $100 award for Southwest Rapid reward points is 2,400 ($100=2,400 Southwest RR points).....I redeemed $100 and e rewards only credited me with 2,000......sent an e-mail to their customer service and no response....
I just redeemed and got my 2400 points within a week or so.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:40 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Aaaah, it happened again. I completed a $4.00 survey on Visa and account security, and after completion (about 15 minutes), it told me that that the survey was closed, and gave me credit for $0.25. tls
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:39 am

Partial credit amount*: $0.01 in e-Rewards Currency if you do not fully qualify for the study OR if the predetermined number of participants has been reached
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:19 pm

Programs: Diamond with Delta, Hyatt and Hilton. 2 MM and Plat with America (thank you citi:))
I see the reward option for best buy reward zone points is gone and both best buy gift card options are out of stock
Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by ILovetheReds
I see the reward option for best buy reward zone points is gone and both best buy gift card options are out of stock
Reward zone points have been discontinued. And I hope BB is not out for long
Old Dec 18, 2014, 9:19 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Partial credit amount*: $0.01 in e-Rewards Currency if you do not fully qualify for the study OR if the predetermined number of participants has been reached
WOW. That's awful. I hope absolutely no one bites on that - gotta fight back against that being acceptable.
FTF
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Quote:

WOW. That's awful. I hope absolutely no one bites on that - gotta fight back against that being acceptable.
FTF
Yeah I didn't even attempt it.
Old Jan 1, 2015, 9:12 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Just did a New Year's points dump for IHG, and e-rewards's T&C for the redemption now explicitly says:

IHG Rewards Club Points earned through e-Rewards count towards Elite Tier status.
Nice to start the year with 12K points towards that with no cash outlay on my part.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.