Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Subscribe
ladot 1sb
Quote: ladot 1sb

No dice. Thanks though.
Is anyone else getting "Search results by pixsy"? And then you get a youtube video? I haven't gotten any swagbucks since they have been defaulting to this.

How do I get back to normal swagbucks?
Swag Blog

1 SB
St. Patty's day for 1 SB
...? I just got this when I tried to log in.

Sorry, your account has been suspended.
To re-activate your account we must verify that you are a US, Canadian or UK resident. To do this you must:
1. Email [email protected] with your email address, home address and full name;
2. A postcard with a PIN number will be mailed to your US, Canadian or UK address;
3. Once you receive the PIN in the mail, simply email [email protected] with the PIN number;
4. When this is received your account will be re-activated.
Quote: ...? I just got this when I tried to log in.

To re-activate your account we must verify that you are a US, Canadian or UK resident. To do this you must:
2. A postcard with a PIN number will be mailed to your US, Canadian or UK address;
3. Once you receive the PIN in the mail, simply email [email protected] with the PIN number;
Same here..
Quote: ...? I just got this when I tried to log in.

Quote: Same here..

How many SB do you each have? Wonder if its a point threshold, or were you SB'in it from a different country and they logged your ip address there?
Quote: St. Patty's day for 1 SB
In honor of St Patrick's Day, I got 1 SB for Guinness Beer.
Got 1 SB each for searches of:

St Patricks Day
Bob Marley
Alaska Club

2 SB
Just did a quick query of the prizes and it does look like airline miles are grossly overpriced with the SB's...

However, my biggest issue is it appears that AS no longer has miles offered in the store...
Quote: ...

How many SB do you each have? Wonder if its a point threshold, or were you SB'in it from a different country and they logged your ip address there?
I have 75, they are still there if I click on the verification email. I'm having them send the postcard to a rellie in Cailfornia who can email me the pin code. Probably targetting IPs which is a PITA. So why did they let me sign up in the first place? Their search engine sucks anyway, it's not as good as google so you would think they would be glad for the business.
Deleted because no longer relevant.
Some Canadians have a couple of very active and useful threads going about Swagbucks on the RedFlagDeals.com website.
It is possible to register for RedFlagDeals.com and then subscribe to threads, just as we can here. Subscribing for instant emails for new posts of SwagCodes will be most useful, as these tend to expire quickly. Use the pull down menu of the Thread Tools tab.

Here is the conga and description of the program. Here is my Swagbucks referral link.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  19  59  109