Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2009, 11:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Free swagbucks

1 SB
Old Mar 2, 2009, 1:09 pm

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
American Airlines= 1 SwagBuck
Old Mar 2, 2009, 1:28 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver; Hilton Silver
2 SB for Target shopping

BTW - Doesn't look like that Conga line worked for me There are no friends on my list...anyone else do the Conga but not have a friend?
Old Mar 2, 2009, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by Cheapskate Travels
Seriously, it seems that you shouldn't waste too much time on this. Just use the search engine instead of google and it seems to give you 1 to 3 SB per day just for doing what you would do on google. After a bit, you'll be able to get a couple of gift certificates for doing nothing "extra".
Ding ding ding!

And seriously guys, the SB are random. There's no harm in doing extra searches, it just doesn't help.

Originally Posted by shapscpa
BTW - Doesn't look like that Conga line worked for me There are no friends on my list...anyone else do the Conga but not have a friend?
It happens sometimes. Sorry.

Mike
Old Mar 2, 2009, 9:43 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, IcelandAir, Starbucks
These all netted some SwagBucks, but I don't remember how many. Mostly 1 and an occasional 2.

Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change
Disneyworld
Tumi Luggage
Tetley Tea contest
The Office season 4
Inkdeath
American Airlines
Bank of America

I forgot which others I have done. It seems like in general the more corporate-ish the search is the more likely I am to get points. But it could just be random too. I have no idea.

Thank you Max M for the 11 points you have earned me so far. I am now just 2 away from an Amazon gift card and I appreciate your help.
Old Mar 3, 2009, 1:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
only you know its a wig

From Jay Leno's Headlines

1 SB
Old Mar 3, 2009, 9:29 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA *G, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
flyertalk

1 SB
Old Mar 3, 2009, 10:26 am

Programs: IC Plat RA
Originally Posted by aerospace
flyertalk

1 SB
^
Old Mar 3, 2009, 2:53 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Oprah Winfrey got one SB but it was after re-entering the same search several times. It's all totally random, they don't tag certain words as being SB worthy. Yesterday, I just had the screen open in a tab and went back every 10-15 minutes and re-entered the search and got nothing.
Old Mar 3, 2009, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Tiki
It's all totally random, they don't tag certain words as being SB worthy.
I agree - it seems have no rhyme or reason as to what search term is entered. Perhaps the mods might want to change the title of this thread to reflect that there are no "correct" searches for being successful, but rather just random hits at random times. Just a thought so as to not mislead those who might think there are certain words that hit more than others.
Old Mar 3, 2009, 3:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver; Hilton Silver
I got 1 SB for "stock tips"

I think it was for pity...
Old Mar 3, 2009, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by Ritz
Originally Posted by Tiki
Oprah Winfrey got one SB but it was after re-entering the same search several times. It's all totally random, they don't tag certain words as being SB worthy. Yesterday, I just had the screen open in a tab and went back every 10-15 minutes and re-entered the search and got nothing.
I agree - it seems have no rhyme or reason as to what search term is entered. Perhaps the mods might want to change the title of this thread to reflect that there are no "correct" searches for being successful, but rather just random hits at random times. Just a thought so as to not mislead those who might think there are certain words that hit more than others.
Agreed-

There is no 'rhyme or reason' to this... they claim that... (I think there might be some underlying formula but might be impossible to solve it )
Old Mar 3, 2009, 4:56 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Deleted because no longer relevant.

Last edited by pgary; Apr 13, 2009 at 4:36 pm
Old Mar 3, 2009, 6:30 pm

Programs: Too many to list
I think it is largely random, a function of what many of the previous posters have mentioned (searching when less people are online, getting a SB if you just signed in after being absent for a while, etc.), though not completely so.

I've used the search engine for doing all my regular searches for different topics, research and many news sources, etc., and I've not received any swagbucks for anything other than obviously commercial (American Airlines, Anchorage Daily News, Playstation 3, etc.) or anything that could be extended to a commercial link (stock tips, on-line learning, etc.).
Old Mar 4, 2009, 1:49 pm

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
Oprah Winfrey = 1SB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.